The community is excited to welcome Junior Designer to our Creative Studio. This role will report to our Head of Art and Design and work closely with our Senior Designer. We are open to talent being based in our Miami or NY, NY office in the future after a remote start.
The Junior Creative Designer will be responsible for assisting on conceptual design frameworks and deliverables across all lines of business as well as internal and external agency communications. In this role you will use your knowledge of the fundamentals of design, illustration and motion graphics to create work that elevates and enhances creative and strategic thinking. Additionally, you will leverage a full array of state-of-the-art design programs to that exercise and help us enhance creative ideas for existing clients and sell potential new clients on new business. This role is joining a small team with a large potential for growth.
- Collaborate with the Head of the Design Studio, Creative Directors and Art Directors.
- Assist on overall design strategy and execution of New Business, Visual Identity Innovation, and Branding projects.
- Learn how to elevate the design practice of the studio, including helping to craft studio-wide design briefs for projects that will serve to develop the design thinking of the studio and benefit the agency.
- Learn how to help further design efforts across the agency.
- Collaborate with creatives during campaign visual development
- Develop creative visual and design concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
- Assist in the execution and production of existing concepts to provide complete deliverables, creating style/brand guides and templates where applicable.
- Assist on special projects, including visual identity, 3D and/or motion graphics and branding for client products and agency initiatives.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Art Direction or related field required.
· Proficiency in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, proportion, rhythm, emphasis and strong attention to details.
· Intermediate level Adobe Creative suite skills, primarily in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and 3D/Motion graphics software.
· Ability to create, interpret and uphold brand and style guidelines.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills — professional demeanor with high-degree of comfort speaking with co-workers and clients.
· Ability to work well in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment, including ability to work on nights and weekends.
· Experience managing time effectively and meet deadlines.
· Fluent written and oral language skills in English. Spanish is a plus.
the community is an equal opportunity employer. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, la comunidad Corporation (dba "The Community" and a wholly owned subsidiary of Publicis Media) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-305-865-9600.