🔗 Website: www.noticed.com
📍 Location: Remote
Noticed is a digital-first Commerce and Growth Marketing agency that partners with the earth's leading mission-critical health, wellness, sustainable D2C brands that are changing the world. Our team of strategists, designers, developers, and marketers leads fearless brands to limitless growth by creating transformative experiences that embrace change. Sometimes, this means brand building and ecommerce experiences. Sometimes, it means managing their marketing efforts.
We are a people-centric workplace that empowers personal and professional growth in our team. And we have a TON of fun doing it! PS - If you don't like trivia, this isn't the workplace for you.
As a Designer at Noticed, you'll assist in the design and production of numerous digital projects, including websites, branding, content, emails, and more. You want to learn and grow. You sweat the details about everything. You'll bring thoughtful, strategic ideas to our client's business problems and want to work with talented people to create best-in-class digital experiences.
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
- Collaborate with 7+ creative team members, from the Creative Director and Strategists to Copywriters and Designers, to solve meaningful design problems.
- Design tasteful and effective solutions that contribute to the creative execution of our efforts.
- Build presentations, craft documentation, and deliver asset kits to developers and other team members.
- Work iteratively through every phase of a project, from research and wireframes to visual design and seeing work through launch.
- Create prototypes that bring the vision of our projects to life.
- Bring fresh perspectives and strategic thinking to drive results and proactively solve problems.
- Seek simplicity and usability in everything you make.
What do I need? 🤓
- 3+ years of design experience, preferably in-house at DTC brands and/or agencies.
- Knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, present, and articulate design rationale.
- Skills in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, and familiarity with prototyping tools.
- Ability to multi-task and solve challenges.
- Experience shipping high-quality work with attention to detail and dedication to proper delivery.
- Passion for working in a highly iterative, collaborative environment where people share work and contribute with a positive attitude.
- An enthusiastic, flexible, and curious mindset that appreciates design, creativity, and technology.
- Psst...if you have experience in any of these, make sure it is clear in your portfolio!
- Fully remote
- $500 to set up your workspace
- 23 PTO days
- 10 Company Holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (we contribute 80% to employee premiums)
- Paid parental leave
What happens after I apply? 🤔
- Quick phone call with a member of our people happiness team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Noticed.
- Design discussion with our Creative Director
- Design test of an interesting problem
- Meet the team
Equal employment opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions. This is something we're serious about- we are constantly striving to listen better and be better.