Responsible for designing and building web-based interfaces for our products. The UI/UX Designer should have a solid understanding of design principles, as well as a solid understanding of modern/intuitive user interfaces. Should also continue to stay up to date on modern design standards and trends. The UI/UX Designer should be able to streamline different processes into an ultra-user friendly, clean, and modern format that is intuitive and attractive.
- Research and implement intuitive UI design across web and mobile application products
- Create wireframes, storyboards, mockups, and interactive prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develop UX flows, end-to-end user experiences, and UI specifications
- Create, organize, and update design style guide for web and mobile applications
- Define a consistent UI design framework across multiple product platforms
- Research interaction design trends
- Participate in product, platform, and technology discussions
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Present and convey details and purpose of designs to internal teams
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Work side by side with developers to implement new UI features
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science, Graphic Design, User Experience Design, related field, or equivalent experience.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and other visual design, interactive, or wire-framing tools
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Android and iOS
- Design experience for web and mobile applications
- Web/Mobile responsive design
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Ability to clearly articulate the rationale behind design decisions
- Executing UI/UX design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Strong knowledge of usability patterns, best practices, and interface design
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent team work and communication skills
- Bootstrap customization and implementation
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to sit for an extended period of time.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment (e.g. calculator, copy machine, printer).
Workwell Technologies Is a fast-paced and dynamic industry leader helping small businesses organize and streamline their timekeeping management. In other words, we leverage versatile technology backed by cloud-based services to level up the time and attendance game. Our technologically advanced time clocks, time and attendance cloud-based services, and time clock accessories help small-to-medium size businesses streamline their day-to-day operations. Additionally, we provide exceptional customer and technical support via phone chat and email to all our customers.
We’re a multi-faceted bunch with a wide range of skills and interests, and we pride ourselves on our commitment to having a true work/life balance. We’re a collaborative team with a collectively strong work ethic and go-getter attitude. If you think you’d be a good fit, then we’d love to hear from you!