KOHO is a quickly scaling FinTech company backed by leading investors and advisors from around the world. We started KOHO because we believe in doing two things:
Democratizing access to the best financial products and giving everyone a great financial foundation.
Since our journey began 6 years ago, we’ve raised more than $130M, grown the KOHO Collective to over 150 employees and created accounts for more than 300,000 Canadians.
About The Role
At KOHO we're building the ultimate savings tool for all Canadians. As a Product Manager, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from defining the product strategy and roadmap to driving release milestones with the engineering team. You will be using your skills in strategic thinking, user research, data analysis, requirements definition and release management to create products that deliver measurable results.
Our dream candidate is a user obsessed, enthusiastic team player who enjoys working closely with other product managers, designers and developers, and is eager to help solve a range of wicked problems. We're searching for someone with great talent, super attitude, and a passion for helping people through better products.
Please Note: This is a remote position based in Canada that is available to those who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just ‘how it looks’ but ‘why we should build’)
- Team player who loves to collaborate and bounce ideas off others - you understand that giving/receiving feedback is crucial in your development and growth
- Creative problem solver who is highly resourceful in getting things done
- Work closely with the KOHO product development team to define vision and strategies for your product area and create product roadmaps to execute those strategies
- Counted on to gather requirements and create specifications for the development team
- Looked upon to make executive decisions on the development team's priorities to deliver the highest impact projects
- Responsible for mapping out the minimum viable product, coordination of resources to successfully launch products and measuring core success metrics to continually iterate and improve future phases
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of solid Product Management experience bringing consumer products to market and seeing it through many iterations
- Strong analysis skills: you are superb at breaking down problems into logical steps
- Strong data-driven approach in decision making (via KPIs and metrics)
- Extensive experience in executing go-to-market strategies and launching new products
- Solid technical background, experienced with working on systems that process imperfect data
- Good eye for UI/UX design, understand methodology behind creating amazing user workflows
- Superb communication skills (we emphasize team collaboration) - can convey technical concepts to non-technical people as well as turn non-technical requirements into technical specifications
- Ability to design and navigate through conflicting priorities, turning ambiguity into clarity in a fast-changing environment
- You need to be a great problem solver - we like to hire people who can think through problems and develop solutions quickly
- Results-oriented, someone who knows how to get the job done regardless of circumstance
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
Joining the (lovely!) KOHO Team
Here Are Some Of The Reasons We Attract The Best People
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Our culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspective.
Balance Your Life - Unlimited PTO, generous vacation, and a lifestyle spending account
Work Anywhere in Canada - Permanently remote and $1,000 to set up your home office
Level Up - Access to an in-house certified performance coach
Reach Your Goals - Salary assessments twice a year, annual training allowance
The KOHO Culture - We have won 5 "Great Place to Work ® " awards since 2019
The Fine Print
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company.
KOHO is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.