We are looking for a passionate and talented Graphic Designer to join our team full-time and get busy on making some kick-ass movie poster design. We need someone who has a love for design, is a huge fan of movies, television, and design, and who is able to juggle multiple projects at the same time. We’re all about great relationships too, so you’ll not only be working with some amazing people, but representing us, through your work, to some of the best clients in the Entertainment industry.
You will be responsible for bringing film and television advertising to life.
- Movie Poster Design
- Packaging Design
- Social Media Content Design
- Creative Digital Asset Design
You should be an expert with Adobe CS - Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator - and also have experience building out final mechanicals and reformatting and adjusting creative to various size dimensions and specs.
Professional design experience in the Entertainment industry and with movie poster design is a must – we need someone who is seasoned and ready to jump in and start making an instant impact!
For the time being, and potentially longer, this role will be working remotely, so you must be a great self-starter and able to work both on your own and collaboratively via online tools.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Bring movie and entertainment advertising to life through poster design
· Create eye-catching and slick creative assets
· Production design (sizing, spec creation)
· Packaging design built to spec
· Millions of other fun design tasks
· Work as part of the best team in the industry
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
· 5+ years of relevant design experience
· A strong portfolio of graphic design work – with an emphasis on work in the Entertainment industry
· Excellent typography skills and a great eye. Illustration experience is a plus
· Flexibility, efficiency and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get work done
· The ability to work as part of a team, or on your own with headphones pulled up and the music cranked
· The desire to never give anything short of your best
WHO YOU ARE
· You take initiative and work well within a team
· A problem solver who’s self-motivated, productive and efficient
· You have a love of design
· You love movie posters
· You possess a killer sense of consistency
· You love to be at work and strive in a fast paced environment
· You enjoy boardgames and trivia (optional, but come on, who doesn’t?)
WHO WE ARE
We are CHAMP AND PEPPER, a leading design agency in the entertainment industry. We design movie posters, cut movie trailers, and about 10,000 other things related to the most fun industry on the planet. We pride ourselves on our quality of work and on being the best possible partner to our clients. Our team is our most important asset – so we’re looking for someone amazing that is ready to kick-start a career with us. Looking forward to meeting you.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly with your portfolio of relevant work and cover letter.
_Only applications sent via email will be considered._
Come on – show us what you got!