At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin is seeking a Brand Designer who is self-driven, passionate, compassionate and ambitious. You will be working closely with senior sales and marketing leadership to turn goals into strategic and remarkable creatives that result in increased awareness, growth, and engagement for the brand. Experience comes in many forms and passion goes a long way. If your background is close to what we are looking for, please consider applying even if you can’t check every box.
- Consistently deliver world class visual craft
- Possess a strong curiosity, ability to deal with ambiguity, work autonomously, and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Approach every project with 100%. No project is underneath you
- Collaborate with Hopin marketers and another brand designer to focus on the business goals
- Quickly brainstorm and execute on solutions, to get the team conversation started
- Include empathy and emotion in your designs
- Bring a broad skill set: all about static assets, animations, email templating, infographics, typography
- Innovate proposing new formats and adventurous campaigns
- Work closely with the Product Designers to keep the Hopin language consistent
- Always advocate for the best emotional design
- 6+ years of multi-channel brand experience, creating world-class visual assets that bring the Hopin brand to life (ad creative, one-pagers, whitepapers, social media content and campaigns, pitch decks)
- You're great at talking about design in business terms
- You’re up to date with the latest trend
- You have experience working with in-house teams and external agencies
- Your portfolio showcases amazing and exciting projects
- Proficiency with current industry standard design and collaboration tools (Figma, Sketch, Protopie, Principle, Framer…)
- You’re vocal about design values and process, and are willing to challenge the current establishment
- Pride in your work, but you are flexible in making changes and hearing others thoughts. Humility is really important at Hopin
- You’re proactive at seeking feedback and explaining designs to engineers, product managers and other designers
- You’re willing to build Hopin Design Culture with us
- You have great visual and illustration skills
- You have great animation skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with creative and business stakeholders
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin , we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.