Our philosophy is simple: in a world fast approaching commoditization, our job is to make clients' brands unignorable. We believe creating unignorable brands begins with putting the consumer at the center of our thinking. We believe that people are smart and respond to brands that speak to them with intelligence, insight and purpose. Because when people don’t have to engage with your work anymore, you have to make them want to.
We believe in diversity and inclusion. We believe diversity drives better thinking, creativity, and innovation, and we are working to build a culture that includes and values different voices and perspectives. We also recognize that we’re still learning. To support an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences and ideas, we have a diversity + inclusion team, Roots and mandatory Unconscious Bias Training, and rigour in our recruitment process.
As a Digital Producer, you are a creative collaborator, partner and trend leader. You have experience working with multidisciplinary teams, and you know what it takes to deliver a digital experience that meets (or surpasses) the goals of our agency and clients. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy wearing many different hats, tackle problems with options and enjoy a good negotiation. Most of all, you have a natural curiosity and are genuinely excited by the work that we do. You are a maker.
Reporting to the Executive Producer, you will provide production oversight for internal departments and outside vendors and ensure the efficient/timely/cost-effective production of primarily core digital and digital campaign elements. Opportunities for work in other production disciplines (print, content, broadcast) may be available as part of our ongoing mandate to integrate skill sets within the production department and provide learning and growth opportunities to all producers.
Key Responsibilities/Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years in digital production
- Develop comprehensive schedules and budgets within an agile-inspired/iterative digital workflow in consultation with necessary agency stakeholders (planning, account service, creative, design, UX, studio, etc)
- Promote collaboration and approachability with the department
- Liaise with account services, media contacts and/or clients to determine executional requirements
- Work closely with internal studio and outside production partners
- Attend/schedule briefings, status meetings, and facilitate clear/concise communication amongst the team
- Adherence to established best practices for the production department to ensure consistency and quality
- Understand and scope out a client’s business objectives and specific needs as they relate to discreet project work
- Mitigate risk and unknowns within each production, escalating and documenting as appropriate
- Keep ahead of industry trends and new technology
We ask that all interested employees apply to this post with a CV and cover letter explaining your experience, and what makes you the ideal candidate. We encourage applicants who reflect the diversity of our country in terms of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, family/marital status, disability, socio-economic background, and ethnicity. If you fall into one or more of these groups, we welcome you to self-identify.