At Fable, we believe that setting a beautiful table should be easy and affordable. As a lifestyle brand in the home decor space, we design and deliver products that transform how you eat at home—starting with better tableware.
We are looking for a multifaceted Graphic Designer to assist in the day-to-day production of marketing and promotional materials for Fable and someone who would be thrilled at the idea of helping build a company from zero to one. The ideal candidate will be someone with a strong background in graphic and communications design, who can comfortably balance a multitude of tasks in a fast-paced work environment. You will be working on the cutting edge of digital media at a dynamic and thriving start-up that offers an excellent remote work environment.
As a Graphic Designer, you are a creative, empathetic go-getter who loves to design across mediums. You thrive on variety in your work and can jump between creative projects with ease. You eat, breathe, and live for better design experiences. You have a sixth sense for trends in digital marketing, graphic, and motion design. You are well organized and know how to effectively translate ideas into actionable solutions.
Reporting directly to the CEO and alongside a team of marketers and creatives, you will aim to elevate the online shopping experience, support product, and marketing objectives, contribute to production efforts for graphic and motion design and be on the ground floor of building the Fable brand.
- Designing on-site promotions, including banner ads and landing pages
- Contribute merchandising concepts and drive the production of assets needed for digital marketing campaigns for ongoing product launches
- Work closely with our in house Copywriter and Art Director to deliver campaign narratives and finished assets
- Assist in the production of email promotions
- Design and produce materials, both digital and print, including signage, boxes, brochures, and web pages
- Work within company branding guidelines
- Develop and produce motion design concepts for digital marketing campaign creative
- Create and update marketing reports and creative presentations
In this role we value:
- Minimum 3-4 years of related experience
- BA in design or related field or equivalent work experience
- Time and asset management skills
- Knowledge of latest graphic, video, and motion design trends and tools
- Attention to detail when designing for the users' experience
- Ability to create illustrations (charts, infographics, icons, etc.)
- Strong eye for photography and refined typography skills
- Expert knowledge in relevant tools: Figma, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom, Premiere. Experience and interest in photo-editing, video, and motion graphics needed.
- An adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while building and iterating on them at the same time.
- Expert knowledge in the graphic production process
- Thriving under tight deadlines in a remote team environment
Compensation and perks:
- A competitive salary and equity options
- A fully remote teamwork wherever you want in Canada. All you need is wifi and a laptop.
- Top tier benefits and flexible vacation policy
- Complimentary dinnerware
Sound like you? Click apply or send us a note to email@example.com and come #dinewithfable.
We believe that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ people, immigrants, and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that without you, we are all less. At Fable, we don’t stand for tokenism. We stand for representation.