Spot is looking for a talented Experienced Product Designer to join our team!
_Spot by NetApp® delivers application-driven infrastructures (ADIs), cloud infrastructures that use analytics and machine learning to continuously adapt to the needs of applications, to help drive cloud resource optimization in real time, for both compute and storage. With Spot by Netapp, Customers can save up to 90%of their compute and storage infrastructure expenses!_
We are looking for a sharp and experienced Product Designer to join our global UX team, to help us take our products’ experience to new heights and showcase our customer obsession with the best UI possible.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management and development teams to deliver high-level results, with attention to detail, craft and consistent look & feel between products.
- Solve complex design problems and turn user stories and roadmap requirements into intuitive, clear and effective user flows and experiences.
- Follow features throughout their full life-cycle: from ideation to implementation, hands on in every stage: wireframes, prototypes, design mocks, UX specifications, guidelines & documentation, last minute changes, research, customer and stakeholders feedback, next phases and UX/UI QA.
- Providing high-fidelity demos for customer reviews.
- Assist with improving design practices and culture in the organization.
- Collaborating with the marketing design team to ensure brand compliance and fluent visual imprint.
You should apply if you:
- Understand the complexity and specificity of designing user experience and interface for B2B services, with a variety of user and customer definitions and business goals.
- Have got experience designing software services for professional and technological users.
- Have got experience working with complex desktop and web systems in an agile environment.
- Can successfully combine being as part of a cross product design team with taking ownership of your work inside a product pod and are capable of collaborating independently with product and R&D teams.
- Are capable of expressing your ideas and opinions in a cohesive, communicative and compelling way, and can hold your ground in professional discussions.
- Are curious, inquisitive and always after learning new things.
- Understand the importance of designing whole flows and solutions rather than individual screens or elements.
- Have a profound understanding of Design Systems.
These will give you extra points:
- Prototyping skills
- Experience with UX research (user interviews, collecting and analyzing data)
- Bachelor degree in Visual Communication
- Experience working with Figma, Sketch, Zeppelin, Invision and Adobe CC
- Tech savviness
- Great soft skills and ppl skills