Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Workfront, an Adobe company, is the leader in enterprise work management. Together, Adobe and Workfront provide companies a single system to support planning, collaboration, and governance to unlock organizational productivity and create exceptional experiences. Workfront helps people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
The Product team works with internal stakeholders, customers, UX Designers, Development, and QA teams to ensure Workfront continues to lead the market in Modern Work Management. The single most important thing our Product team can do is deliver a category-creating product portfolio that drives company growth. The UX designer will be responsible for gaining deep insight into our users' behaviors and needs through user research and product discovery, as well as identifying and communicating opportunities for innovation and differentiation. You will also be responsible for designing the behavior (interactions) and visual interface of new product features and improving the usability and design of existing product features.
What You Will Do
- Participate in user research to guide product design decisions (contextual inquiry, usability testing, competitive analysis etc.) and collaborate/communicate results to the teams.
- Collaborating on project briefs and writing job stories.
- Create flows, wireframes, prototypes, diagrams, and design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Help refine the architecture, user interface, product features, and end-to-end experience for new features/functionality.
- Use Workfront’s set of established design and visual patterns to strengthen consistency across our product suite; when necessary innovate and expand standards to create world-class experiences.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of managers, marketers, and engineers to help define business and feature requirements; analyze empirical data, usability findings, market research, and proven UX principles to justify and prioritize these requirements.
- Present design work to teams and managers for review and feedback.
- Assess and optimize the effectiveness of new and existing features by actively participating in usability testing and user research, and interpreting analytical data.
- Help create/influence/establish internal UI design pattern standards across different projects and initiatives.
Desired Competencies And Experience
- 5+ years experience.
- Master of the UX lifecycle with deep, direct experience in all skill areas and tools, including facilitation of workshops or other collaboration techniques to drive momentum and credibility within the organization.
- Customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights.
- Should be capable of producing high-quality results, while simultaneously leading the delivery for a product or initiative and coordinating with partners where needed.
- Experience with resources such as; pattern library, repositories and internal communication tools.
- A collaborative attitude, excellent teamwork skills, and leading product team with PM’s and Engineering lead.
- The ability to ideate rapidly and creatively. A willingness to discard or revisit ideas that aren’t working. A laser focus on making a measurable impact.
- Strong communication skills in English and Armenian
- Hands-on experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods—including ethnographic field research, remote usability testing, rapid iterative testing and evaluation, and participatory design.
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides.
- Experience working in a collaborative team, publicly white-boarding, and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with SaaS enterprise applications.
- Be a Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
To us, company values are more than just words on a wall; they best describe who we are and how we get our work done.
- Genuine: We are sincere, trustworthy, and reliable.
- Exceptional: We’re committed to creating exceptional experiences that delight our employees and customers.
- Innovative: We’re highly creative and always striving to connect new ideas with business realities.
- Involved: We’re inclusive, open, and actively engaged with our customers, partners, employees, and the communities we serve.
At Workfront, an Adobe company, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, we’re the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.