Wondershare Technology is a leading global consumer software company dedicated in providing integrated lifestyle technology solutions for our users across the world. We believe that creativity can enable a better future. Our Canada office in Vancouver is the heart of the company's Creative and Brand Marketing operations. Our talented team of multi-disciplinary creators, marketers and strategists have one thing in common: the desire to bring our products to all users who want to broaden the limits to their imagination.
We are seeking a talented Senior Brand Designer with flair in creativity to join our brand design department. As a designer you will help design and articulate brand guides for our corporate and product brands.
Check our Instagram _http://bit.ly/WondershareIG_ to get a head start on what you would be designing!
- Design design exciting creatives to bring brand campaigns to life. We love to keep our community engaged!
- As a Senior Branding designer, you'll collaborate and communicate with talented peers in brand marketing strategy, copywriting, and design to develop campaigns.
- Design best-in-class assets that serve as the foundation of our franchise Design Systems including logos, graphic devices, templates, and style guides.
- Ensure that creatives comply with brand, platform, license guidelines and industry-standard specs.
Your role as a Senior Brand Designer:
- You are hand's on and help your team stay motivated. You build productive work relationships between our Vancouver and Shenzhen teams.
- Showcase different uses of visual mediums (illustrations, graphics, animation, or typography) to keep our campaigns stay relatable and inspired for our community.
- Conceive ideas with designers and provide concepts and iterations with good design aesthetics and workflow.
- Incredible portfolio with 5+ years of experience in marketing and brand design for digital products.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing and campaign design within a tech company or advertising agency.
- Strong communication skills to help sell ideas to our stakeholders and project members.
- Superb at ideation, color theory, and conceptual skills.
- Strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good eye for details and help nurture consistent style.
- Attentive to the changes of user data and user expectations.
- Always pay attention to and analyze popular design trends.
- Strong sense of ownership, proactivity, teamwork, coordination skills, and a high sense of responsibility.
- Experience working with international teams.
- Experience with 3D, motion graphics, UX and interactive campaigns.
- Knowledge and passion for digital brand experience in general.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus incentive program paid quarterly
- Comprehensive benefits after 3 months including extended health and dental
- Personal spending account + Health spending account
- Vacation: 15 days
- Paid sick days
- Half-day Fridays!
- Lots of growth opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those shortlisted will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Wondershare.
_Wondershare is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, ancestry, place of origin, religion, family status, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, sex, age, sexual orientation, political belief, or conviction of a criminal or summary conviction offense unrelated to their employment._