Graphic Designer / freelance for Milton, Ontario location
The Digital Marketing Team is looking for a highly talented and proficient Graphic Designer. This role is at the center of a very fast-paced/multitask environment and requires responding quickly to changing priorities. Through a simplified workflow process, the Graphic Designer will work collaboratively with the team to deliver consistent quality and on-brand work in a timely manner.
This is a freelance, remote position.
Please include a link to your online portfolio or a PDF copy of relevant work for our team to review in addition to submitting a resume
What You Will Do
- Collaborate and coordinate with team members.
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in all aspects of graphic design skills, including composition, typography, colour correction, layout, and branding concepts.
- Be responsible for all project design components, from initial concept and refinement to final deliverables and revisions. Articulating a design concept and demonstrating creative thinking with a clear design process.
- Shift between concurrent assignments, prioritizing effectively and adapting quickly to changing priorities and projects.
- Have a detailed understanding of today’s media landscape and how people engage with content.
- Creative capacity to translate key messages in powerful graphics design concepts and visually attractive documents.
- Design and produce a wide range of deliverables for social, email, web, digital paid ads and print-based projects with defined objectives and strategies.
- Seek new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions.
- Clearly convey thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding.
What You Bring To The Role
· Minimum of four years experience in graphic design
· High level of proficiency with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and PowerPoint
· High level of proficiency in English
· Ability to follow detailed visual identity guidelines.
· College or university degree in graphic arts or a related specialty