Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day. When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other. League is headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and we believe in empowering Leaguers to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day. Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
We are looking for a results-driven website guru to join an all-star marketing team. As Digital Marketing Manager, Web, you will own the development and optimization of League.com , including SEO, buyer journeys, UX, and inbound conversions. Reporting to the AVP Marketing, you’ll work hand-in-hand with an agency of web developers to bring League’s evolving offerings to life online.
In This Role, You Will
- Establish governance and management of our corporate website content/imagery by steering page updates, improvements, and information architecture adjustments
- Work with Marketing Operations to oversee form implementations and meta-data architecture across our website
- Accelerate SEO across the website, working with agency partners to improve on-page SEO, develop backlinking, implement local search and new page recommendations
- Create and implement data-driven A/B testing experiments to recommend UX and IA adjustments
- Maximize website conversions with the purpose of generating quality leads for the Inbound Sales Development team
- Grow the resource center and blog to improve inbound lead generation via SEO and internal linking
- Create and define a development roadmap for the web channel including IA/navigation changes, SEO improvements, and CMS upgrades
- Support on-going projects with project plans, including deadlines, specs, assets, budgets, vendor coordination, status updates and approvals
- Monitor and optimize all traffic sources and use Google Analytics to provide insights to the rest of the organization
- Implement inbound lead-generation reporting framework across the funnel (Leads, MQLs, Opps, Closed-Won) using PowerBi to socialize as needed and provide inputs into ongoing CTA/conversion improvements on the website
- 5+ years experience in web marketing/SEO
- Hands-on expertise in advanced Google Analytics, GTM, retargeting and exposure to CRMs (ex. SFDC) and Marketing Automation Platforms (ex. Pardot)Hands-on expertise in SEO (technical and on-page)
- Experience managing a technical agency to ensure timely and flawless execution of technical implementations
- Experience managing CMS platforms (preferably WordPress) and exposure to CRO tools for A/B testing and optimization (ex. Optimizely, VWO)
- Exceptional understanding of modern web design and UX
- Ability to oversee multiple projects, campaigns, and programs cross-functionally
- Solid understanding of web development principles, familiarity with HTML/CSS and experience with web information architectures a bonus
- Experience targeting technical B2B decision makers across medium, large and enterprise companies
- Demonstrated history in managing executive-level relationships
At League, everyone is welcome. Diversity makes us better, and we believe in building diversity across cultural identity, gender, sexual orientation, age and education, thought and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Here are some additional resources to learn more about League:
League, Cleveland Clinic collaborate to make employees healthier across North America
League and Loblaw bring next-generation digital health platform to customers
League Completes Workday Approved Integration