Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. Being Virtual First also means the location of our employees is targeted but flexible. If “Location Flexible” is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where Dropbox is authorized to do business.\*\* Some roles (including those which do not have “Location Flexible” in the job title), however, may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences.
Dropbox is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Dropbox is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Dropbox is registered.
Dropbox is one place to keep life organized and keep work moving. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has offices around the world. For more information on our mission and products, visit dropbox.com.
Our Design team crafts delightful experiences that make people's lives easier. We're a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process. Combining research, data, and thoughtful critique, we're discovering needs and solving fundamental problems that impact work and life for millions of people around the world.
If you have a passion for designing experiences that make the most daunting of tasks delightful, we want to hear from you! Dropbox is looking for a Product Designer to join our HelloSign team.You will collaborate with our Product, Design, Research, Content Design, and Engineering teams to help us achieve our mission to simplify work by automating document workflows.Since we value and are already well-known for a UX that makes getting documents signed incredibly easy, you will have significant impact in crafting the future of the product that our customers love. You are committed to helping us maintain this ease of use while our product evolves and innovative features are added.
- Lead and design the user experience of the HelloSign API product and integrations
- Plan and contribute to roadmap definition for your area in collaboration with cross-functional partners
- Research user and business objectives in collaboration with Researchers and Product Managers
- Translate user needs and business objectives into designs that help our customers get the job done
- Prototype and test the need for, or efficacy of, a solution.
- Gather feedback and analyze the overall efficacy of launched solutions to identify pain points and iterate.
- Collaborate with your Engineers, Product Managers, Content Designers, Researchers, and leadership team to launch the best experience to customers
- Contribute to elevating the design process, quality, and community at HelloSign and Dropbox
- Comfortable with ambiguity and product complexity
- Comfortable working on the end-to-end design process, from research to launch
- Portfolio showing ability to simplify complex products with easy-to-use features and a modern, polished visual design style
- Ability to make informed design decisions and articulate them simply
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners
- Know how to balance customer, business needs, and technical feasibility
- 2+ years of experience working as a UX or Product Designer
- Experience working on a technical or B2B product a plus, but not required
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).