Having recently secured 43 million in funding and named one of the Companies-to-Watch in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ Awards, we are becoming one of the fastest-growing start-ups and looking to expand our team!
This position is fully remote
Our Product Team is looking for a Product Manager who craves responsibility & ownership, and is seeking to have a huge potential impact on our industry-defining platform. If you love working with the latest tech in a fast-paced start-up environment, then we want to hear from you!
We are proud to have created the fastest and most comprehensive risk-management solution on the planet. Utilizing hundreds of thousands of data sources, Certn has set a new standard for risk management tools for employers, property managers, and more.
As an Intermediate Product Designer on our Product team based in Victoria, you will join a team of designers, developers, and product managers who are dedicated to creating world-class experiences for both of our B2B and B2C customers. You’ll work as part of a cross-functional team to build high-impact features that solve real user problems through research, market discovery, and user feedback. As a Product Designer, you’ll play a key role in the implementation and propagation of user-focussed processes and projects throughout Certn as part of our mission to become the leading background screening solution for our outstanding user experience. We are open to remote candidates for this role.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to lead the end-to-end delivery of major SaaS features from discovery to launch.
- Develop and maintain design artifacts including low and high fidelity prototypes, storyboards, user personas, style guides, and design systems.
- Communicate with stakeholders to gain product buy-in by understanding product use cases, problem definition, user needs, and business requirements
- Advocate for user-centric design as part of Certn’s development process, including data driven design, design thinking, and lean UX.
- Contribute to Product’s strategy and vision through defining roadmaps, goals, success metrics, and prioritization of Epics.
- Measure the success of projects through KPI tracking and UX metrics using tools such as Hotjar, Analytics, Appcues, and Tableau.
- Comfortable communicating design decisions and rationale with stakeholders.
- Problem-solve with unbiased empathy, curiosity, tenacity, and openness.
- Egoless approach to design with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Proactively take ownership of ambiguous projects with ease.
- Flexibility to adapt and pivot when necessary.
- Eager to try new ideas, push boundaries, and take risk in an effort to build innovative products.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your strength in both UX and visual design.
- Familiarity with industry standard tools in different phases of design thinking (ideation, wireframing, user testing, dev handoff, user monitoring, etc.)
- Proven experience working through complex design problems, navigating technical and business requirements using a variety of methods, strategies, and approaches.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience working with Development and Product teams in an agile environment.
- Eye for detailed interaction design elements and animations.
- Experience working with and contributing to design systems.
- Experience with Figma
- Can translate stakeholder goals, user research and complex user flows into simple UIs.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A comprehensive benefits package that starts day one.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation.
- Fitness perk allowance
- Professional development allowance
- Regular team building activities.
- Unlimited growth potential.
- Get to work with awesome people
Please apply immediately as we are interviewing immediately!