At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About The Role
In this role as a UX Designer on our Platform product group you’ll work within our Foundations team. This team is responsible for maintaining and improving our design system, as well as building the foundational blocks for large pieces of our product console.
This role is a collaborative partner for UX designers on projects and will be an advocate and voice for how design components are documented and implemented in a living design system that improves the quality and speed of how the UX team designs and codes.
Our UX team is composed of UX designers, UI/visual designers, researchers, writers, and quality assurance analysts who partner closely with product managers and engineers to deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Coordinate with and assist other designers to manage efficiencies in the development and creation of our design system.
- Help maintain and organize our design system in Figma and Zeplin, including documenting component use cases and guidelines.
- Use a data-informed approach to participate in thoughtful critique of visuals and component patterns.
- Work within the UX process and workflow to build and ship features and projects.
- Create user flows, wireframes, and other UX artifacts to communicate design direction and decisions.
- Participate in co-creation workshops and design studio sessions.
- Collaborate with all UX disciplines on component creation and promotion into the design system, as well as on product initiatives and features.
What Skills Are We Looking For
- An understanding of design systems and their benefits to an organization.
- General knowledge of Figma, Zeplin or similar tools to create and maintain design libraries.
- Understanding of design thinking, iterative testing, and user research to inform design decisions.
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
Right to Work