Brainrider is a marketing and creative services agency with teams in Menlo Park/San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, New York City, London, and Toronto. We work with in-house creative teams and internal agencies to fill capability and capacity gaps, enabling them to deliver a high level of service to their internal marketing clients.
We are a team of craftspeople. Our expertise and understanding earn our clients’ trust. We are successful when our clients value the insights and knowledge we share. We hold ourselves accountable. We are driven to become better. We do our best when we work as a team.
We are now looking for a skilled Designer who is organized, motivated and ready to join our in-house team supporting Brainrider’s marketing initiatives. You have the ability to hit the ground running and execute to enhance the brand atheistic and positioning of Brainrider. You are a professional and understand the value you bring to the team; beautiful design execution.
You will focus on digital marketing and marketing collateral design including: presentation decks, social media assets, digital banners, and animated gifs. You understand the power of iterating on designs to gain efficiencies and are able to do so with flexibility and high-speed execution. The ability to work autonomously and thrive in a fast-paced environment motivates and inspires you.
What you’ll do:
- Create designs that clearly communicate Brainrider’s brand and services to our target audiences
- Develop materials, presentations, and design systems for scaled communications
- Represent the Marketing team in cross-functional teams and meetings as the visual communication design expert
- Build static assets as required
- Build animated assets and gifs for social media as required
- Ability to build and refine design work for social advertising channels
What you’ll bring:
- Strong online design portfolio featuring business/marketing design work including presentation decks, design systems, content assets, branded templates, sales collateral, video, and more —provide portfolio URL with application
- At least 5 years of directly related experience designing for marketing
- Creative Design industry experience
- Ability to produce quality design assets
- Expertise in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and designing in PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Demonstrated ability to tell stories and communicate concepts with easy-to-understand visuals
- Excellent communication skills, ability to clearly explain design concepts and solutions and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment & manage intensive workload
- Motion/animation, HTML/web, and Ceros experience a plus
Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, this role is 100% remote until further notice.
We also offer competitive salaries, paid vacation, WFH support and set-up assistance, 401K options and a wide variety of other great perks!
The fine print:
- Please provide your Portfolio URL showing relevant design work
- Candidates selected for next steps will be contacted to begin the process with a technical skills test
- You can learn more about working with us at Brainrider Careers
Brainrider is invested in creating a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone belongs and has the opportunity to grow. We are committed to consistent learning within our team and are focused on providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment that supports BIPOC and other marginalized communities.
Relocation and sponsorship are not provided.