\*This position can be executed remotely, from anywhere in Canada\*
nesto is on a mission to offer a positive, empowering, and transparent property financing experience, simplified from start to finish.
Powered by our technology, we screen the whole market in seconds to find the most affordable mortgage while our commission-free experts provide customers with unbiased support along the process. People that are using our technology love it.
Our team is composed of software engineers, designers, and product people who work closely with our Mortgage Brokers, Underwriters, and Customer Success teams. We’re very collaborative and fortunate to have a multi-disciplinary team that brings a variety of perspectives.
We’re currently looking for a Graphic Designer to drive our growth mandate through strong design principles, a keen understanding of marketing campaigns, and exceptional ability to execute. You will work closely with the marketing and product teams and play a key role in the execution of marketing campaigns to drive demand and close business. This is a unique opportunity with a broad mandate within a growth-stage company!
We are a design-focused consumer brand. We're looking for someone to roll up their sleeves and make design decisions in a role with plenty of room to grow. The ideal candidate is a passionate designer who is comfortable working closely with cross-functional teams and rallies them around elegant, innovative designs that delight our users and future clients.
- Implement the nesto brand guidelines effectively across multiple channels and mediums, supporting many concurrent internal and external projects
- Design and execute all visual and creative elements for new marketing campaigns, articles and other visual communications, while collaborating closely with the marketing team
- Design new web campaign page layouts and create the web assets to support marketing campaigns and other go-to-market initiatives
- Prepare mock-ups, storyboards, or drafts to present creative recommendations to leadership prior to full creative execution and implementation
- Keep up with the latest trends in various fields (web, digital products, design, arts, technology)
_You need to have: _
- A strong portfolio showcasing your graphic design and web design work
- 3-5+ years of professional experience as a graphic designer or similar
- 1+ years of experience designing website campaign pages, landing pages, and other assets specifically designed for use within a commercial website to drive CTA
- Knowledge of Adobe creative cloud suite
- Knowledge of typography, brand identity, and marketing
- An outstanding time management and multi-tasking ability and comfort in a fast-paced environment with high degrees of autonomy
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment where you’ll need to concurrently execute in the present and create the future
_Some nice to-have (assets)_
- Experience in agency an asset
- Experience in motion video would be an asset but is not required
- Knowledge of After Effect and Premiere Pro
- Bilingual ; Fluent in English and French
_Why working with us?_
- We offer the opportunity to contribute to shaping a product that is changing the mortgage industry;
- Competitive compensation and all nesto employees are also equity holders;
- Our health benefits are great, plus they’re 100% funded by the company for you and your family starting day 1 (including a telehealth service for you and your family);
- Work remotely (from Canada) or from our office in Old Montreal, close to Square Victoria station.