Support the adidas Team Sports business by providing consistent and high-quality imagery, catalog & marketing support for sell in and sell through needs of all sales channels. This position will build imagery, upload files, and ensure access/visibility to internal and external audiences as well as design, create & assemble sales collaterals. Assignments include, but not limited to: sales tool catalogs/mock-ups, sales rep support materials, advertising/marketing materials, digital imagery photo editing (on mannequin or model), photo-shoot assistance and other preparatory duties relative to sales/departmental needs.
- Support larger Collateral team workload as needed in areas such as:
- Create & prepare illustrative, photo &/or graphic concepts for critiques
- Image building utilizing automation & manual processes in Adobe Photoshop
- Maintenance & uploading of files into digital asset management tool
- Documentation & maintenance of Collateral standard operating procedures
- Participation in cross-functional projects
- Other areas as directed by line manager
Knowledge Skills And Abilities
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities under tight timelines
- Requires excellent communication and time management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work both alone and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Smartsheets dashboards, analytics, workflows or website apps a plus
Qualifications (Minimum Required Education And Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated strong proficiency in Mac OS environment and Adobe Suite
- Able to conceptualize projects & see thru to completion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
At adidas we believe that through sport, we have the power to change lives.
There’s plenty of change around right now as workouts move from the gym to the garage and we take a timeout from many of the activities we’re passionate about.
Our ambition is to be the best sport brand in the world and with that comes plenty of challenges. We thrive on solving these with the imagination and experience of our incredible teammates.
We’re all on the home team for now — we’d love for you to join ours.
- adidas requires all US based employees to report COVID-19 vaccination status. Proof of vaccination is required in New York City and Puerto Rico. adidas is an equal opportunity employer and will consider requests for accommodation in accordance with all relevant laws.
- We’re all remote while the world sorts itself out. Upon our eventual return to office, the working location will be Indianapolis, IN .
- Though our teammates hail from all corners of the world, our working language is English
- Diversity and Inclusion at adidas means championing individual uniqueness and cultivating a culture of belonging in which everyone can create at their best. We embrace DIVERSE backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives and seek to create a workforce that REFLECTS our consumers and communities.