Zynga is a leading developer of the world's most popular social games. Headquartered in San Francisco, our mission is to connect the world through games, and since 2007, more than one billion people have played one of our beloved franchises like FarmVille, Zynga Poker, Hit it Rich slots, and Words With Friends. At Zynga, we're driven, hard-working, creative and focused on the opportunity in front of us. We want to connect the world and build important relationships that last by delivering the most social, highest quality games to consumers. Join a team that cares and is committed to redefining the future of entertainment.
Zynga Toronto is seeking an outstanding individual in the role of Graphic Designer to work remotely alongside our Ad Sales team in crafting engaging mobile ad experiences. This individual will arrive at Zynga with a portfolio of work highlighting their ability to build visually appealing compositions in the advertising space that steer behavior in accordance with pre-defined goals.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the production of assets tied to live and prospective marketing campaigns — featuring prominent international brands — across the Zynga games portfolio. This individual will frequently be asked to deliver high-quality, engaging designs on abbreviated timelines, working closely with other Designers, Project Managers, Account Managers, and Software Developers. This individual will report to a Creative Director.
- Design layouts for playable ad units (interactive mini-games) that lead to engaging experiences for our users
- Design assets geared towards meeting and achieving the goals of the creative briefs that precede them
- Follow brand standards for external clients closely, as well as internal game and partner teams
- Effectively present and communicate the merits of your work to a wide variety of team personnel, including account managers, designers, software developers, and more
- Work with Creative Director to both conceptualize and iterate on compositions for deployment across mobile platforms
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience, specifically in creating mobile ad units driving engaging experiences for clients
- Advanced knowledge of design principles such as color theory, typography, visual hierarchy, and more
- Advanced experience with Adobe Photoshop; proficiency in Adobe Illustrator; proven understanding of Responsive Web Design principles
- Highly independent; capable of receiving a brief, asking relevant questions, then completing the work in a manner that addresses the project’s goals
- Diligent to design feedback and able to quickly iterate on compositions based on creative feedback
- Ability to execute on tight deadlines
- Team player with a desire to place focus on the success of the team versus individual
- Link to an online portfolio, featuring work specific to the mobile ad space
- At least 2 references speaking to professional aptitude
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Art & Animation
Careers location: Remote, US
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite, Offsite
Requisition ID: P210987