WonderFi is on a mission to simplify and streamline access to the assets and technology that power the new era of decentralized finance. Our proprietary dashboard that integrates with the entire DeFi ecosystem, we're technology-first and data driven in how we manage our portfolio and execute new product offerings and strategic initiatives.
We believe we are in an extremely unique time, as technology and trustless code have set the stage for a more effective means to enable “financial primitives” and financial products that do not require middlemen or intermediaries. Led by a team of seasoned fintech and crypto founders, WonderFi takes a technology-first, mission driven approach to business. We value team, culture, impact, creativity, initiative and entrepreneurship.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an experienced UX/UI Product Designer. As part of the team you will be working with our Product Team on our core product that sits on top of the Ethereum blockchain.
- 2+ years of UX/UI experience
- Fluency in current software development tooling and production environments including Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Abstract, InVision
- Solid understanding of design principles and best practices in UX/UI
- Experience in a team environment with other UX designers and developers
- Experience working with financial systems
- Keen interests in Ethereum and particularly DeFi
As part of our Product Team, you will:
- Design pixel-perfect and silky smooth user interfaces that our customers love
- Work closely with engineers to push the limits of existing web/mobile technology and UX
- Keep up to date with developments in Android, iOS, and web design best practices
- Contribute to the definition of product capabilities from both a customer and user experience perspective
- Join a high growth company in a revolutionary space working on a solution that will make a difference in how people approach finance
- Competitive salary, stock option program and generous vacation policy
- Health & Dental benefits that start on day 1