Varicent is the industry leader in developing Sales Performance Management (SPM) software, enabling businesses worldwide to Plan, Operate and Pay effectively to drive sales performance and growth.
A named Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management seven times in a row, Varicent was founded in 2005 when we pioneered sales performance management software. Evolving quickly to become the fastest growing software company in North America according to Deloitte’s Fast 50™ in 2010, Varicent was acquired by IBM in 2012 and has since been re-founded as an independent global business serving mid-size and enterprise clients with our full suite of solutions to assist in smarter territory and quota planning, efficient lead to revenue operations, and the fastest and most flexible way to pay sellers accurately and on-time. We are looking for talented, driven people that can make an impact across our organization.
Varicent is recognized as an Employee Engagement Champion finalist by LinkedIn’s 2021 Talent Awards. Our team members are our number one priority. To ensure our team always feels heard by the leadership team and valued as an employee, we frequently solicit and apply feedback.
Our Marketing team is not only a critical component of the revenue engine at Varicent, but also one in which creativity and analysis are equally important in the pursuit of our hyper-growth goals. We are a highly qualified group of subject matter experts who address a wide range of marketing disciplines. Varicent marketers take great pride in bringing new members into the team and inspiring them to learn and grow with us. Joining our team also means joining a greater collective of teams who collaborates to build the right products, connect to customers to deliver value, and supporting those customers throughout their partnership with Varicent. The Marketing team at Varicent is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and believes in the value of different experiences, perspectives, and voices.
Our Content Marketing Team is looking for a Presentation Designer to bring our PowerPoint presentations to life. Working cross-functionally, the Designer will work to create clear and engaging presentations using sharp visuals, animations, and tailored graphics.
We are currently working 100% from home until further notice in compliance with provincial stay-at-home COVID-19 policies.
What You Will Do
- Design with purpose—understand the content of presentations and utilize best design practices to create layouts for optimal viewing
- Consult on the visual story and flow of content to create engaging presentations
- Create data visualizations that are clear and easy to understand
- Re-design PowerPoints within brand guidelines
- Design custom graphics, from icons to isometric illustrations
- Assist on large-scale projects, including high-visibility conferences
- Communicate with leadership team and interpret design feedback
What You Will Bring
- Minimum three years of graphic design experience
- Degree in graphic design, illustration, or related field
- Strong sense of visual aesthetics and typography
- Expert knowledge and experience with PowerPoint, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Creative Cloud (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition) and Mac OS
- Understanding of storytelling style as related to timing and pacing
- Creative talent in conceptualizing engaging visual and textual content
- Appreciation for marketing messages and strategies
- High level of interpersonal and organizational skills, with excellent communication skills and ability to work under tight timelines
- Ability to work professionally with team members at varying levels of the organization, as well as external clients and partners
Varicent is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Varicent is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. By applying for a position at Varicent and/or by using this portal, you declare and confirm that you have read and agree to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice and that the information provided by you as part of your application is true and complete and includes no misrepresentation or material omission of fact