Money is the #1 source of stress for Americans. Tally’s mission is to make people less stressed and better off financially by meeting them where they are and doing the hard work for them. Today, Tally is the first and only fully automated debt manager to put billions of dollars back into people’s pockets. Currently backed by some of the world’s top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins ($92MM in total funding to date), Tally is helping people get out of credit card debt faster and save money, but this is just the beginning.
We are building a team that strives for excellence in all things and is committed to living Tally’s values of Don’t Say Nothing, Own the Outcome, and Change Shoes Often.
Tally’s fast growing marketing creative team is looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Designer to help bring the Tally brand to life and drive growth across all of our marketing channels. This is an opportunity to play a lead role in shaping Tally and the financial futures of millions of Americans. This role can be located anywhere across the US or Canada.
- Be a senior leader on the Creative Team - have strong visual communication skills and be able to think strategically about what drives interest and conversion.
- Translate feedback into creative assets (both static and video) that prioritize marketing goals while maintaining the brand aesthetic.
- Bring a cohesive brand to the world across all marketing touchpoints with the utmost attention to craft and detail. This includes illustrative, typographic and design compositional craft, and motion graphics.
- Find new ways to tell our brand story—generating ideas for how Tally can come to life across multiple channels.
- Bring a strong background in data-driven decision making, coupled with having an appreciation for brand and consumer experience.
- Always be testing and optimizing new digital ad campaigns.
- Adhere to creative guidelines and apply marketing channel best practices to ensure brand readiness and success in performance marketing.
- Work to develop new standards within our guidelines to best present the brand in our ongoing efforts.
- Help set our creative strategy for campaigns, including ideation and execution
- Ability to consult with partners on overall channel strategy to help drive business results.
In this role we value:
- 8+ years of designing for a high growth brand in an in-house creative department.
- Your design aesthetic is bold, memorable and not afraid to push industry boundaries.
- You can own Tally’s brand identity across all mediums.
- Experience ideating for integrated campaigns and new product launches.
- You’re collaborative. You have experience (and love) partnering across the team.
- You’re a fast learner and can hit the ground quickly.
- You’re all about the data. You love testing work and iterating based on results.
- You take initiative, keep organized, and can handle multiple projects at once.
- Proficient experience designing and crafting with a range of programs including the Adobe Design Suite and Figma.
- Motion design is a plus, but not required.
A message from Tally’s leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
– Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO