Founded by award-winning designers, TOQi creates premium industry leading cannabis consumption technology from their headquarters in Toronto, Ontario. TOQi believes that attention to detail and user experience are of the utmost importance. TOQi does not produce, manufacture or distribute cannabis. Not for sale to minors.
The Ad Creative Graphic Designer role within the team will be to lead the visual language for creative advertising of TOQi and be responsible for the execution of graphic design work needed for the organization. The candidate will work directly with the CEO and Marketing Manager in creating on brand advertising assets to be used for social media, CRM and high level digital advertising banner campaigns. TOQi is looking for a boundary-pushing and experienced advertising creative who can help develop new and exciting content that engages TOQi’s audience and impacts all touch points across the customer journey.
This role will be a project-by-project basis in the beginning and may evolve into a more regular on basis role.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Creating branding and ad assets for social media and digital advertising banner campaigns.
- Coming up with new and engaging advertising assets for marketing.
- Turn marketing ideas, concepts, and discussions into advertising assets that are inline with the TOQi brand.
- Evolve, own and iterate on the brand’s visual identity for multi-channel campaigns.
- Lead the creative process from start to finish, ensuring all work reflects the TOQi brand.
- Provide key creative direction and technical insight when creating advertising assets.
- 3+ years experience in a creative or advertising agency is REQUIRED.-
Confident and eager to take the creative lead and own it.
- Detail orientated- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of the cannabis and vaping is an asset, especially in terms of creating advertising assets.
- Proficient in using Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) to create advertising assets.
- Strong understanding of the creative process.
- Flexible and dependable candidate.
- Proficient in Dim Sum, not a requirement but helps.