Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
At TD, the User Experience team prides ourselves on enhancing user satisfaction of a product by improving the usability, accessibility and making the information structured, and organized. Our user experience designers perform visual and interaction design, information architecture, and conduct user research to make overall positive experience delivered to users. If you want to experience the pleasure we get in making our customers' experience a pleasurable one, then join our team to create services and products that our customers would love.
Are you ready to conduct ideation, concept development and experience innovation through creation of sketches, wireframes, specifications, prototypes, scenarios and storyboards? Can you collaborate closely with development teams to ensure that design intent is achieved and advocate for the user throughout the project lifecycle? If so, then apply for the position of Senior User Experience Designer. In this role, you will:
- Conceptualize, design and plan future-state and near-term cross channel experiences (journeys, flows, wireframes, prototypes)
- Develop frameworks, product prioritization, models, etc. that help drive strategic consideration of the desired customer experience
- Work closely with product and business teams to plan stages of digital feature implementation in the roadmap/release cycles
- Adhere to enterprise frameworks or methodologies that relate to activities for our business area
- Ensure respective programs/policies/practices are well managed, meets business needs, adhere to internal and external requirements, and aligns with business priorities
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; raise issues where appropriate
- Expert level professional role requiring in-depth knowledge / expertise in own domain / field of specialty and working knowledge of broader related areas
- Integrates the broader organizational context into advice and solutions within own area
- Understands the industry, competition and the factors that differentiate the organization
- Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
- Provide thought leadership and/ or industry knowledge for own area and participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business unit
- Keep current on emerging trends/ developments and grow knowledge of the business, related tools and techniques
- Undergraduate degree in design related discipline
- Over 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in digital design, interaction and visual design
- Hands on knowledge of using related software and tools including Windows and MS Office Suite
- Proficient to work multi-functionally, provide mentorship to other team members and ensure good relations across teams and functions to work on projects that may require integration of cross functional processes
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills to interact clearly and effectively in a fast-changing environment
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.