Swift Medical is seeking a Senior Product Designer to join our super fast growing team!
In this role, you will strive to make our products more intuitive, learnable and joyful to use by partnering with key product and engineering stakeholders to deliver a fulsome design that unites all our product suites together.
Who you are:
You excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills are a given. Your positive outlook and energy sets you apart. You are self-motivated, take initiative, and simply make things happen. You are focused on finding solutions and creating results flowing and shifting between tasks with ease and are unflappable and flexible under pressure.
You thrive in a team setting and are the glue that holds everything together and drives the movement of our work. You provide clear and direct feedback regularly, which benefits your partners and team members. You ensure that all voices are heard in the design process, and facilitate and lead the collaborative sessions to bring the best ideas to life.
Who we are:
Six years ago we launched our imaging platform focused entirely on wound care - a heart-wrenching global challenge. And today, our product has been adopted by over 4,000 health care facilities, operating in every state in the US to monitor over 450,000 patients. We count the largest health care providers, EMRs, and payors as our partners. As the world leader in digital wound care management, Swift Medical delivers advanced wound care visualization and touchless 3D measurement through our smartphone-ready Swift Skin and Wound software.
Other than the impact we’re making in the healthcare industry and on the lives of patients, which is huge, the very best thing about Swift Medical is our exceptional people and strong carefully nurtured culture. Certified as a Great Place to Work®, what we do is not only inspiring, we are a close-knit team working in an empathetic, energetic, collaborative, and positive environment.
Our values guided our founders and they continue to guide all Swifties in pursuing our mission and ultimately achieving our vision.
- Impact through Empathy
- In Metrics We Trust
- Pride and Perspective
- Choose to Do (there is no try)
For more information, visit us at: https://swiftmedical.com/
How you will make an impact:
- Build a usable mobile design system from the existing product and information architecture, that works across iOS/Android and web dashboard
- Take a data driven approach to product design, and develop a strong user experience with a completing user interface that is cohesive with Swift’s overall branding vision;
- Partner with a cross-functional, agile team on product process and design reviews ideas ensuring that the needs of the business translate into amazing user-experiences;
- Deliver clear design specifications to engineering team and support development process;
- Provide leadership and guidance on best practices.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer, successfully working in cross-functional teams;
- Experience using UX and collaboration tools like Figma and Miro
- Experience designing for mobile platforms - iOS & Android;
- Web experience on responsive web dashboards;
- Experience building product experiences that are used in a healthcare setting;
- Proven experience as a leader and self starter in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to demonstrate design skills and develop clear hand-off documents for engineering.
Some of the things we offer to Swifties:
- Unlimited Vacation Program
- Participation in our Educational Reimbursement Program
- Competitive Compensation with Employee Stock Options
- Health, Vision, and Dental benefits
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Work from Home Reimbursements
- Mentoring and development opportunities
- Extensive training from seasoned, engaged professionals
- Flexible, remote working options
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients!
We are a diverse and equitable employer, committed to creating an inclusive workplace. Swift provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Swift Medical recognizes that challenges remain in achieving the full participation of equity-seeking groups (including women, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, members of visible minority/racialized groups, and members of LGBTQ2+) in tech careers and is committed to identifying and eliminating barriers that may exist within its own hiring process, programs, and practices.
Swift Medical is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.
We thank and appreciate all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please no agency calls.