Who We Are
At StellarAlgo we are inspired and united around innovating the future of fan experiences. We are brought together by the belief that accessible and actionable data inspires the personalized and authentic experiences that create lifelong fans. Through a combination of embracing challenges, a belief that alignment enables autonomy and a committed team, we believe in empowering our players to achieve big things where it comes to solving interesting problems with data. In fact, our biggest investment is in you; we give you what you need to focus on your professional growth and career development, all while developing software that directly impacts our customers and their fans. We will challenge you and you will be surrounded by people equally committed to the company’s success, allowing for constant collaboration.
The Role: Are you up for the challenge?
StellarAlgo is the leading customer cloud platform for live audience businesses. We’re focused on growing and monetizing the world's most passionate digital audiences by recruiting high performers who know how to go for gold, work with their team, solve problems in real time, and speak up with creative ideas.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our talented and results oriented Product team. What do we mean by results oriented? You’ll work closely with customers to understand not only what they want but what they need and help them solve some big and interesting problems. StellarAlgo is a software-as-a-service product company and in this roleyou will be accountable for the StellarAlgo product user experience and help us successfully deliver user-friendly, appealing and creative designs from concept to delivery in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment.
What You'll Be Doing
- Participate in the discovery and planning of new products and features while helping drive the design vision across our product suite.
- Identify usability challenges or risks for needs we wish to solve for our users.
- Ideate and rapidly develop user solutions that help our users meet their needs.
- Test quickly and continuously for usability and solution value (desirability) with our users.
- Illustrate and communicate complex design solutions across uses cases by creating process flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups.
- Use data collected from research, user testing and market analysis to create truly user-centric designs.
- Develop and communicate an understanding of users through user research with user personas and journeys for identifying why users are doing things, what opportunities exist with users, friction points, and pain points.
- Use a variety of metrics to analyze and continuously improve the user experience.
- Develop and maintain detailed design documentation including specifications, redlines, and style guides.
- Work closely with other product specialists and product managers.
Who We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience creating wireframes, clickable prototypes, and design specs
- Extensive experience working on modern and complex web experience.
- Skilled at designing and prototyping with tools such as Sketch, InVision, UXPin, or similar.
- Deep understanding of research to gather customer needs / requirements / feedback.
- Extensive experience working in direct collaboration with product leadership, development managers, and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed.
- Experience creating designs for both enterprise and consumer products.
- Strengths in interaction design and user research with a good eye for visuals.
- Experience owning large-scale projects, communicating timelines, and executing independently.
- Knowledge about design principles and design process.
- Experience acquiring user data at different stages of the projects including the early stage.
- Experience working with stakeholders to plan and execute designs that are strategic in nature.
Who You Are
You love the journey of discovery through iteration and have relentlessly high standards for delivering innovative and ground-breaking designs that shape the future of product industry.
You are someone who likes solving interesting problems with a team. You love to get at the root of a problem and work with others to create great outcomes and have a strong desire to learn. You aren’t afraid to take the risks and have the hard conversations needed to inspire others to action and results.
You can empathize with people and see where they are coming from and what frustrates them along the way in getting their jobs done. You care about details and care about what makes a difference in a user’s experience. You also know the key to understanding what makes a difference is testing continuously.
You can speak to design best-practices, understand that starting is as important as finishing, know the difference between simple and easy, and know the advantages and trade-offs of building great relationships and generating results.
On top of this, you are comfortable working in cross-functional teams and can share insights and expectations with clients and team members. You are also comfortable digging into problems, no matter the domain, and helping to organize understanding, generating solutions, and contributing to a plan to execute.
The data is clear – diverse teams are not only the right way to go, but they’re also the profitable way to go. StellarAlgo is an equal opportunity employer that prioritizes creating an inclusive work environment for our team. We focus on hiring candidates with unique perspectives and opinions that improve our ability to apply creative solutions to complex problems.