Harnessing the Power of Data, Together.
The world’s leading enterprises are using Solace’s event streaming and management platform to transform their organizations by harnessing the power of events. The more quickly an enterprise can get information about events to where it needs to be, the more effectively a business can react to opportunities and improve the customer experience. That’s where an event broker (modern messaging-oriented-middleware) comes in.
Help Us, Help Them, Help You. By joining our first-class team, you will be helping leading enterprises, including common household brands we all know and love, reach their full potential in this real-time, digital world. The next time you drive a luxury vehicle, do some online banking, fly in a plane, or order some furniture online, you could be getting a better experience as a direct result of our technology, and your hard work. Wouldn’t that be great!?
This position is for a UX Designer. You will be leading a product area while collaborating and contributing to the common style and pattern guides. This may include running design thinking workshops, working closely with product owners and developers to design solutions, delivering specifications and reviewing implementation to ensure we create a seamless experience for our users. (Solace Cloud).
The Right Person Will Have
– Experience working in a fast-paced agile team
- Have a passion for delivering simple, quality solutions to complex design problems
- Design seamless end-to-end experience for new and existing features
- Plan and moderate meetings for design thinking activities (ex. Brainstorming, Journey Mapping etc.)
- Effectively communicate designs to the team through low and high-fidelity wireframes
- Work closely with Product Owners and Developers to identify the user journey and requirements.
- Have a visual eye for details and creating clean and simple interfaces
- Professional experience as a UX designer
- A desire to understand users’ problems and solve them through simple designs
- Experience developing end-to-end journey maps that communicate and address overall user experience challenges
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment providing designs for multiple development teams
- Ability to perform usability tests and UX audits
- Proficiency with tools such as Figma, Sketch, Balsamiq, Adobe Creative Suite, Confluence, and Jira
- Experience developing style guides and design systems
- Experience designing network or cloud management tools
- Experience designing infrastructure monitoring tools
- Has been involved in designing tools for developers and IT
- Ability to run design thinking workshops and usability tests
Why You’ll Want to Join Us at Solace
We have an awesome team! You’ll get to work with some of the smartest individuals in the business
We believe in work-life balance and believe it’s important to love what you do
We have adopted a hybrid work model to create an inclusive working environment for everyone
Our training programs are top-notch (LinkedIn Learning, Mentorship program, Solace Academy)
We like to brag about our stellar customer lineup! (https://solace.com/company/customers/)
We are social – we like to keep things simple and fun!
We are one of the top-ranked employers on Glassdoor
We have a sense of humour and make cool videos like this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ctc3K_Y8w)
Solace in 2 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_Z\_6mOANgE
We believe that diversity in all of its forms drives innovation and growth, both in business and in life. This is why we strive to create an enriching and safe workplace where you can be who you are. It is only because of you that we can be us. If you want to do the best work of your career and feel supported every step of the way, we encourage you to join us.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted.
Solace welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about us & how we are supporting employees, customers & partners during Covid-19 @ Solace (https://solace.com/solace-covid-19-continuity-plan/)