Graphic Designer, Toronto, ON
Richter is one of Canada's largest independent accounting, business advisory and consulting firms. Innovation is the key to our approach, combined with the ability to generate results quickly. Richter offers a full range of advisory and consulting services, supported by in-depth industry knowledge and national and international experience. Dedicated to the success of our clients, our people, and our community, we foster a strong sense of family that has been a part of our DNA for more than 90 years. We value our team, work together, and challenge the status quo; we work with people who aspire to create a better world. Richter’s Strategy Practice, a part of the Risk, Performance & Technology division (“RPT”), is looking to hire a professional Graphic Designer for the Toronto office. RPT strategically assists companies and business owners, protect their technology and digital assets. You will work from Toronto within a multidisciplinary team of 20 professionals on a variety of stimulating engagements.
At Richter, you will discover an exceptional work environment:
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work with a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team of consultants
- Opportunities to learn about a wide variety of subjects and industries
Reporting to the Partners of a close-knit team, the Graphic Designer will create and produce quality layouts and graphics for all corporate deliverables. The successful candidate will provide support for proposals and projects working closely with partners and practice staff, when and where the need arises. Ultimately, this position will allow the Designer to master design fundamentals, develop the ability to cope under tight timelines, and learn from a smart team of consultants.
A day in the life at Richter:
You will participate in engagements to:
- Create and produce quality and objective-focused materials, including print collateral and digital content, as required.
- Support our identity, brand message, image and objectives.
- Apply established design standards and guidelines.
- Prepare final files for hand-off to clients or printers, when necessary.
What we are looking for:
- Strong design fundamentals (i.e., strength in image composition). Candidate must provide a design portfolio with their application package.
- Ability to work closely with business consultants at every level (from Associate to Partner) to craft and design compelling visual stories in PowerPoint.
- Ability to use Adobe Suite (in particular, Illustrator) to create unique and on-brand graphic assets (e.g., icons and illustrations) that take business deliverables to the next-level.
- Skillsets (or a desire to acquire skillsets) in one or more areas of business, marketing, or branding.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to change easily; comfortable with ambiguity and collaboration with “non-designers.”
- Self-discipline and organization with the ability to set priorities and manage competing demands, and excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
Our Toronto office is conveniently located downtown (currently fully remote following provincial public health guidelines) in the Financial District. We have regular volunteer opportunities and a variety of team social events (currently virtual). Learning is encouraged, and courses are reimbursed for our team members.