What are we looking for?
With over 25 years of experience in web radiology, RamSoft is dedicated to delivering award-winning, fully customizable, feature-rich solutions for healthcare providers around the world. We're currently seeking a Product Designer to join our team!
The Product Designers work with the Product Managers and SVP Product to create and support the UX vision throughout the product development life cycle. This role will work closely with the majority of the other technical departments within RamSoft to understand all requirements and develop solutions to meet company specifications.
If this sounds like a fit, we want to hear from you!
Note: RamSoft is based in downtown Toronto, and the majority of our team is working from home. Interviews for this position will be conducted by phone and video. The Product team works primarily remotely, with occasional in-person meetings.
What will you do?
• Participate in the design of the user interfaces by applying the fundamental principles of user experience design
• Articulate and present visual design and design rationale
• Communicate ideas and design solutions through detailed design documentation
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback to validate design decisions
• Lead internal design meetings around design planning and design review activities
• Collaborate with design and development teams to ensure the desired user experience is in the final product
• Present design solutions to stakeholders, team members, and defend design decisions, and incorporate feedback into the design cycle
• Develop user interface for simulated web design applications
• Create storyboards, user flows, or design artifacts to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Improve the design process and workflow
• Create natural user experiences for all products and platforms
• Communicate the UX vision for products and ensuring projects get carried out in alignment to this
• Ensure that industry best practices in UX/UI are followed and continuously improved
• Develop high level and/or detailed mockups, conceptual designs, and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas
• Design and review interfaces, workflows, and dialogs for future and current platforms and features using a consultative and agile approach
• Conduct user research and usability testing where appropriate, to validate solutions and ensure customer satisfaction
• Participate in meetings, contributing ideas, updates and product development areas to team
• Perform other related duties as required
What will you bring to RamSoft?
• Proficient in design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Figma, and Photoshop
• High level of communication skills, written and verbal
• Ability to work well with others, acting as mentor for area of expertise
• Proven ability to learn quickly and be proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities
• Enthusiastic attitude, strong work ethic and aptitude to work in team capacity is essential
• Impeccable time management and problem-solving skills in order to come up with creative approaches and meet deadlines in fast-paced department
RamSoft offers a casual work environment, flexible work hours, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. RamSoft Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering an accessible and inclusive environment for employees and customers. If you require any accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let our HR department know and we will work with you to meet your needs.