This candidate will have a strong ability to take client ideas and create an attractive product based on their needs. This candidate should feel comfortable creating prototypes and communicating with internal teams in order to deliver wholesome solutions. The candidate should also have an ability to follow budget constraints and demonstrate some pieces of previous works through a portfolio.
- Work with product designers, product managers, and other stakeholders to discover and understand the user’s needs and bring solutions to life in our product.
- Own the user experience for your domains and advocate for the user alongside product managers and developers.
- Solve complex customer problems identified by your team with broad concepts and refine them to simple and useful solutions with specific outcomes.
- Create interactive prototypes to validate concepts with users and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with engineers during the implementation phase to ensure the product meets the design's intent and quality bar.
- Collaborate with other product designers to evolve our visual systems and standards.
- At least three to six years of experience as a product designer.
- Experience working on a B2C product at scale for at least 2 years.
- Experience conducting user research including customer interviews and testing prototypes.
- Strong understanding of web and mobile design fundamentals.
- A natural curiosity for asking insightful questions, actively listening, and engaging with problems.
- Collaborative and team-oriented with the ability to communicate with developers, business stakeholders, and other product designers.
- Gives and receives feedback gracefully in order to create better outcomes for the team.
- Proficient in Figma for both wireframing and high-fidelity interactive prototypes.
- Experience documenting design requirements for developers and product managers.
- Knowledge of current product design trends and technology.
- An eye for aesthetics and the ability to judge designs objectively.
- A portfolio that demonstrates high-calibre digital product design, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and pixel-perfect designs.