- Produce high fidelity designs in Figma and coach junior designers.
- Define meaningful UX outcomes and metrics for digital experiences.
- Assist technical team members and other stakeholders to define business goals and requirements.
- Design applications that are both eye-catching and intuitive that accelerate user efficiency and adoption.
- Design for mobile-first: ensuring that both progressive enhancement and responsive design are considered.
- Plan, conduct and report user research and competitor analysis, and apply qualitative and quantitative data, to build thoughtful experiences that meet both user and business needs.
- Monitor and iterate on your products, post-launch, based on insights on how they are performing in the real world.
- Encourage and grow teammates by serving as a mentor and helping the team deliver designs of the highest quality.
- 6+ years of demonstrated ability in a leading individual contributor role, crafting cross-channel user experiences (in Figma) across desktop web, mobile web, mobile apps, and other channels such as email.
- Possesses several years of consumer / B2C design experience. This should include experience launching habit-forming products that customers love.
- You consider yourself a strategic and creative systems problem solver - someone who is able to understand a complex system, able to turn sophisticated consumer problems into simple and engaging products, able to think strategically about business problems and invent UX concepts to solve them.
- You have excellent writing and speaking communication skills and you are equally comfortable with crafting emails as well as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a functional demo.
- You are able to present the rationale for design decisions, including in the process of narrowing down a list of concepts and deciding which elements belong in the final design to support specific use cases.
- You pride yourself on being a hands-on designer - someone who is comfortable with all phases of the design process, from high-level concepts down to the smallest UI details.
- You are experienced working with tech teams and other stakeholders, to extrapolate business and design requirements and assist in feature prioritization.
- You demonstrate a proven track record of iterating on products, post-launch, based on user data about how the designs are performing.
- You possess excellent communication skills and an effective leadership style with entrepreneurial candor, growth mentality.
- You have an online portfolio (PDF portfolios will not be accepted).