Procurify is the leading all-in-one spend management solution that helps mission-driven organizations deliver tracking, accountability, and end-to-end workflows for expenses and spending. It’s our goal to unlock the financial potential of our customers so they can create a greater positive impact in society.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team of humble “misfits that fit”.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Procurify is looking for a Senior Product Designer with a breadth of experience in user research, prototyping, user experience and interaction design.
You are a person with a knack for unpacking customer needs, even the unarticulated one, to build products that people want to use.
Everyone at Procurify is a team player. A big part of this role involves building relationships internally and externally and advocating for our customers. We’re seeking entrepreneurial people who are willing to challenge the status quo and contribute to larger strategic objectives.
What you’ll be working on
- Play an integral role in identifying the right business problems to solve and delivering the right solutions to customers
- Be an expert on our customers and be a vigorous advocate for them across the company
- Concept, prototype, design and present solutions that solve both business and user problems and deliver measurable outcomes
- Create design systems and ensure design consistency across our products
- Coach and mentor designers on a range of Design practices
- Create sketches, flow diagrams, wireframes, and mockups of features serving different user segments
- Conduct user interviews, usability testing, and analysis
- Use and leverage metrics to drive product design and measure product success
- Join quarterly hackathons and immerse yourself in all things fintech innovation.
- Rotate between projects and commit to continuous learning with our six-week sprint cycle.
Who we’re looking for
- 5+ years of product design experience
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across a company, particularly with Product Managers and Engineers
- Experience in using research and data driven decision making for projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A portfolio showing UX problem solving and great visual designs
- Strong understanding of web technologies
- Humility plus strong opinions that are loosely held
We’re committed to helping mission-driven organizations spend smarter
We empower mission-driven organizations around the world – across industries like biotechnology, education, health care, manufacturing, and software – to achieve their goals by making their money go further.
Money is complicated, managing it shouldn’t be. We make spend management smart and simple.
You’re empowered to do your best work
We’ve created an environment where personal and professional growth is a real priority. Some of the great perks we offer include:
- Flexible working: We’re a remote-first organization with flexible working hours. Work anywhere from within Canada!
- Four-day workweek: Burnout is real. To help you restore balance between work and life, all Procurify team members work four days a week.
- Unlimited responsible time off: Work hard, play harder. All team members can take advantage of our unlimited responsible time off policy.
- Extended health benefits: Massage appointments, dental coverage, counseling… You name it, our extended health benefits program likely covers it. Take advantage and become the best version of yourself.
- Community initiatives: We have a strong commitment to community. Join one of our regular community days, donate to our Donate Your Day program, and get involved with one of our lunch and learns.
- Stock options: Everyone has a chance to own a part of Procurify!
- DEI initiatives: We regularly run a diversity, equity, and inclusion roundtable where we host guest speakers and tackle the topics that matter.
We have an amazing team
We’ve welcomed team members who were boat captains, funeral directors, swing dancers, competitive gamers, plumbers, and novelists. Everyone has a story and we’re here to embrace them!
Procurify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any team members or applicants for employment because of race, color, disability, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity and/or expression.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyway. We know that feelings of imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and we certainly don’t want those feelings to get in the way of meeting you!
Apply online today and let’s start a conversation.