Planet Technology is seeing a Visual Designer who will be an integral part of our client's branding, marketing, copywriting and social media efforts. Our client is very well-known within the consumer product, sports, and wellness space. Sports technology meets lifestyle brand and consumer products.
Location: Fully remote position with occasional onsite meetings if near an office. Located near one of the client's offices is ideal: Bay Area, CA + Orange County, CA + Boston, MA + San Diego, CA
The Visual Designer will contribute to global marketing and advertising initiatives, including print and digital ads, emails, eCommerce graphics (landing pages, ads, etc.) video production, social media, presentations, and the like. You will employ invention, imagination, and originality to help craft an array of print, digital, and other company-related media and products that ensure a consistent, reliable, and recognizable company message and brand.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and Premier
- Sketch + Figma experience
- Proficient with PowerPoint and Keynote, have created or worked on pitch decks or presentation decks
- Well-developed creative and imaginative capacity applicable to branding, marketing, and production
- Comfortable with and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to wear multiple hats, and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Takes direction well and promptly/positively responds to it
- Ability to consider “the bigger picture” and to think comprehensively
- Relevant educational training and background; BA degree required