At PAVOI, we're working hard at building a customer-focused jewelry brand that provides
approachable yet confident jewelry with deep value to our community. We believe that quality jewelry should be attainable to all. PAVOI offers on-trend designs for a fraction of our competitors' prices ranging from 14k plated jewelry to 14k solid jewelry.
About the Role
This position is responsible for providing graphic design, including assets for digital ads, social media, emails, and website graphics for the brand. Under the direction of eCommerce and marketing leadership, this position generates the day-to-day designs and produces/manages materials that are consistent with our brand.
- Design effective layouts for digital ads, social media, catalogs, inserts, homepage banners, and promotional emails
- Manage creative workflow from inception to completion. Complete tasks and projects on time.
- Establish design templates for all channels that meet brand standards, guidelines and create consistency
- Research competitors to evolve layouts and templates for the best presentation of product
- Partner with team to document/maintain asset library
- Work closely with the team to meet all layout and production deadlines
- Deliver brilliant creative ideas and inspiring campaigns based on creative briefs and company-wide initiatives.
- Retouching and color-correcting product and lifestyle photography including pathing, masking, creating shadows, color matching samples to elevate photography and closely represent products.
- Coordinate with outside vendors and/or agencies to keep projects on time and within budget.
- Other projects or duties as assigned
Apply If You Have
- BFA or BA in Art, Design or related degree, preferred
- 2+ years graphic design experience in a retail/e-commerce setting
- Strong design portfolio, showcasing proven ability to create campaigns across all channels
- Highly Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign
- Desire and ability to learn quickly
- Basic familiarity with HTML and digital production process
- Experience with web graphics, including image optimization, file size, and type, font use
- Proven ability to independently prioritize and manage workload for multiple small projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Resilient, adaptable, positive attitude