Founded by Nas Daily, Nas Academy has become the first global platform for creators to teach and monetize their knowledge at scale. Being a “creator” is not just about being a social media influencer, it is also about creating companies, creating stories, creating music, creating art, and so much more. And we’re on a mission to empower creators worldwide through our technology, starting with education.
To achieve our mission, Design is one of the primary enablers for making our processes smoother and building a classroom-like experience online. So if you are in the industry and would like to build technology that actually matters, we invite you to come join us. Join us to be a part of changing people’s lives by shaping the future of education. Do good through tech and also be at the forefront of the CreatorTech Revolution.
We raised $11 Million Dollars in Series A funding to grow creator technology– what we’re calling “CreatorTech.” And we’re offering you this once-in-a-life-time opportunity to work with experienced engineers/product managers/designers from the top companies in the world, including Toptal, Grab, Alibaba, Tokopedia, Ernst & Young, and Visa, to build technology from the ground up and scale rapidly. We have team members from across the world, with HQ in Singapore, and all your work will be done remotely with your work timings adjusted according to your timezone.
At Nas Academy, we have built a community of over 10,000+ global students, and we want to continue to teach millions more through our network of creators. We believe in giving our students and creators an exciting and incredible online educational experience.
Visit https://nasacademy.com/about-us for more details about Nas Academy.
Many of us came from jobs at big companies to join this mission of building amazing products. If you are looking for an opportunity to make even more of a positive impact and also grow your skill set in the process, hit the apply button now!
We are seeking a Senior Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
By partnering with cross-functional teams and customers, you will turn your insights into delightful products in a creative environment that requires proven leadership skills and the ability to execute a creative vision.
More responsibilities in detail:
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Deliver designs from low-fidelity all the way to high fidelity
- Strong understanding of UX design principles
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Has 4+ years designing new products and services with global reach
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Provide assistance to product engineers when needed
- Familiarity with design software and technologies, e.g Figma. Knowing other design tools like adobe tools (photoshop, illustrator etc) is a plus.
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques