This is a remote role from anywhere in the US and Canada.
NEOGOV is a proud SaaS leader in the Public Sector for the HR, Recruiting, employee development and management. Through the NEOGOV HR Suite, our passion is to bring efficient and more innovative solutions to public sector organizations. We are in business to serve the people who serve the people.
We’re looking for an exceptionally talented and experienced Product Designer to help build our SaaS platform while keeping an eye on the real challenges our users have and how to solve them in an easy to use, visually stunning way with an all around wonderful experience.
What You Will do
- Own the Product Design process from exploratory research, analysis, design, prototype, and usability testing
- Mentor junior-mid level product designers on UX research and design guidelines and techniques
- Be an advocate for the user to ensure design is easy to use
- Collaborate with Product Managers to understand and analyze business requirements and translate them into design concepts
- Work closely with developers to ensure accurate translation into code
- Contribute in establishing UX design guidelines and templates
Who You Are
- Detail-oriented, creative and passionate designer interested in revolutionizing software design in the public sector
- Expert collaborator, who effectively communicates their designs across multiple teams
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, agile, multi-platform environment
What You Have
- 2+ years experience in Product Design or similar UX-related role
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq Mockups, Axure, Invision, and Principle
- Experience with UX/UI design in SaaS and product lifecycle development of software applications
- Experience working in sprints and JIRA is a plus
- BA/BS degree in human-centered design, user experience, design communication, graphic design, or in another field study
What NEOGOV Offers
- Comprehensive Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for full-time employees
- Generous PTO and Flex-Time off
- Remote working opportunities
- RRSP matching
- Autonomy to grow and find your career path with supportive leadership
- Truly inclusive and diverse environment
NEOGOV does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.