MURAL’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration.
MURAL created the Collaborative Intelligence System™ to power cultures of effective collaboration where everyone is connected, contributing, and empowered to deliver business-driving outcomes.
Founded in 2011, MURAL is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 900 “MURAListas” around the world collaborate in the MURAL® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
MURAL has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
As a Senior Product Designer at MURAL, you will be solving impactful problems and forging a path forward on the transformation of remote visual collaboration practices. You will own all aspects of the product design process within a specific product area: From research and ideation to detailed interaction design.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Design solutions for a wide range of problems based on qualitative and quantitative analytics.
- Identify the most impactful opportunities for improvement and collaborate on data-informed experiments to validate your team's hypotheses.
- Help our customers and prospects realize the value of MURAL in order to drive business impact.
- Create functional, usable and delightful experiences both for web and native environments.
- Sketch initial concepts and flows in low fidelity to be able to share and collaborate early in the design process.
- Develop different types of prototypes to iterate solutions with the rest of the team, stakeholders or to perform user interviews, usability tests.
- Produce final design assets, including visuals and animations to execute the design.
- Conduct user interviews and guide usability tests within your product area.
- Facilitate co-creation sessions with users and internal stakeholders.
- Continuously collaborate with the Product Manager to ensure a full understanding of the problem, our users and product vision.
- Communicate with our engineering team to design feasible solutions that delight users.
- Communicate your ideas, concepts and insights clearly.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 5 years of relevant experience designing exceptional enterprise-class applications.
- Proven ability to communicate a well-informed, compelling vision for your product area.
- Experience identifying and prioritizing opportunities, forming hypotheses, creating experiments, and collaboratively creating success metrics.
- Experience with experimentation design especially: A/B, Mutil-Variate, and Usability Testing.
- A strong understanding of acquisition & conversion, data-informed design, and Persuasive Design Principles.
- Loves working in a collaborative agile environment.
- Experience working on embedded product teams building SaaS products.
- Accustomed to working in a collaborative cross-disciplinary environment, where experimentation and testing are valued
- Business minded and data-driven with a strong desire to constantly improve the MURAL product experience
Please submit your resume in English.
What We Offer
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- MURALvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- MURAL free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.