We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 75+(and rapidly growing!) and are embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading...
Please note that while we are remote at the moment, this person must be currently based in the Greater Boston or Toronto, Canada area. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time for any of our open roles.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate closely and constructively with engineers, product management, ux researchers, and users to craft beautiful, functional and effective user experiences for our web and mobile products
- Create and assess design solutions based on user research input, user goals, and business requirements
- Rapidly design wireframes and prototype proofs of concept (ability to move from concept to increasing levels of design fidelity)
- Work with and utilize our design systems - ensuring consistency and coherence across all products
- Create new components within the existing design system as needed (using variants in Figma)
- Ensure all designs follow accessibility and inclusivity standards defined by WCAG and ADA
- Work with software engineering to translate designs into working UIs
- 2+ years of meaningful work experience(FT or contract roles) developing visual web applications
- Expertise in experimental design and data analysis for user studies
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and design thinking methods.
- Embraces an iterative design process and design experimentation
- Experience with a variety of design and prototype tools such as: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Principle, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, or equivalent software packages (Must have experience with Figma)
- Exceptional communication skills to convey your design ideas to others, especially non-visual thinkers
- Experience working in agile processes and collaborating with peers
- Self-starter who can execute in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with Principle and After Effects
- Experience in healthcare
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognosis of people’s mental and brain health trajectory(pretty powerful stuff if you ask me!)
- A mission-driven environment where all 75 (and counting) employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO — We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health. We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.