Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day. When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other. League is headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and we believe in empowering Leaguers to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day. Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
In a complex industry like health insurance, great product design is one of the things that sets League apart from our competition. If you are excited about solving hard problems with beautiful and simple designs, then this is the perfect role for you. To thrive in this role, you are someone who works well in teams and enjoys collaborating. You enjoy working with product management and engineering to create the best solutions to problems, and can balance delivering high quality experiences to our customers quickly and iteratively. You like to also work with other designers to provide feedback on their work, and ensure the team is creating a cohesive and consistent design system.
In This Role You Will
- Solve complex design problems through simple, beautiful design aesthetic
- Advocate for great user experience across all teams
- Share and revise your designs based on customer interviews, peer feedback and UX research
- Be involved in all aspects of product development, working closely with product managers, other designers, and developers on feature sets spanning across League’s product shelf
- Create high fidelity designs and prototypes for new projects and contribute to our design system
- 3+ years working experience as a Product or UX Designer
- You have or been a part of a team that has successfully shipped a digital product
- You can easily tell the difference between a ‘good’ experience from ‘great’
- The interactions, flows and experiences you design are simple
- You have experience working with agile design processes, iterative prototyping, and exhibit fluency with tools of the trade (Figma, Jira, Confluence, etc)
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, helping to surface and define problems not just solutions
- You have a strong ability to think technically with working knowledge of platform patterns for Web, iOS, and Android
At League, everyone is welcome. Diversity makes us better, and we believe in building diversity across cultural identity, gender, sexual orientation, age and education, thought and experience. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Given the current public health guidance on COVID-19 and to help support office health and safety, at this time, it is our company policy to require all Leaguers to be fully vaccinated to attend our offices in person.