Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day. When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other. League is headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and we believe in empowering Leaguers to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US. All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
Your primary focus will be owning the design for sales and communication collateral from top to bottom. You’ll define a system for internal and client-facing materials, helping us bring the League story to life as we communicate out new features, functionality, and metrics to our stakeholders and business partners. You’ll also help the Design team create spec mocks for events and new business efforts in the form of demos, prototypes, and decks.
In This Role, You Will
- Design and maintain visual style guide and system for sales/marketing materials, including product demos & prototypes utilized by our Growth Team.
- Produce a wide range of print and digital materials including, but not limited to: clickable product prototypes, pitch decks, brochures, datasheets, trade show graphics, newsletters, and screen displays.
- Ensure mockups are pixel-perfect prior to development / pre-pro handoff. (Annotations a must).
- Help maintain a high level of visual fidelity across all work.
- Manage internal Creative Services assets, including image/file cataloging, archiving, and posting final files to network and online storage locations.
- Manage production of assigned materials; including getting print bids and coordinating with outside vendors as needed.
- Strong proficiency with Figma prototyping tools.
- Strong proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and GSuite. Basic understanding of front-end development a plus.
- Wizard-like ability to use Google Slides to clearly communicate concepts for presentations
- Desire to create pixel-perfect mockups.
- Drive to push the project forward and innovate, offer suggestions, and improvements where applicable.
- Ability to be flexible. You will be working with requirements that evolve often.
- Experience working closely with other designers, project managers and exec stakeholders to ensure objectives are being met.
- 4+ years of professional production design experience.
- BA or BFA in design or design-related field preferred, but not required.
Since the very beginning, design has been an integral part of League's DNA. This role has a huge impact across the organization. Ask any one of our employees– they've likely participated in the design process in some way, shape or form.
At League, everyone is welcome. Diversity makes us better, and we believe in building diversity across cultural identity, gender, sexual orientation, age and education, thought and experience. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Given the current public health guidance on COVID-19 and to help support office health and safety, at this time, it is our company policy to require all Leaguers to be fully vaccinated to attend our offices in person.