Who needs insurance? Everybody. That keeps us busy. Very busy.
At the Intact Lab, we use machine learning, data science, software engineering, AI, agility, UX and design thinking to transform the customer experience for millions of Canadians. Simplifying insurance takes creativity, empathy and hard work. We explore, take risks, make mistakes, and learn all day, every day.
Here, innovation is everyone's job. Ready to make your mark?
About The Role
We’re looking for a UX Designer, Specialist to join our growing team!
As a UX Designer, Specialist , you play a mission-critical role in conceiving and evolving our digital ecosystem.
Workplace: Montreal (2020 Robert-Bourassa) or Toronto (700 University Avenue)
What You’ll Do Here
- Crafting human-centered experiences that help achieve business objectives.
- Leverage consumer insights to design clear and functional mobile experiences.
- Contribute to strategic planning and roadmap definition alongside the product owner and a multidisciplinary agile team.
- Build and present creative design concepts to propel new mobile experiences.
- Presenting work to executives and stakeholders.
- Helping cross-functional teams produce quality, delightful interfaces.
- Elevate the team’s design practices and methodologies.
- May lead large-scale design projects and cross-functional teams.
- Being an advocate for user-centered, data-driven design.
What you bring to the table:
- At least 10 years of experience as a UX Designer or Lead UX Designer.
- Expertise in usability and user-centered design practices.
- Capacity to understand business needs and to translate them into design requirements
- Experience with Mobile Applications preferred.
- Mastery of design tools (Figma, Sketch, Axure, InVision, Illustrator, etc.).
- Experience with UX research tools an asset (usertesting.com, Optimal Workshop, etc.).
- Experience in producing process flows, content inventories, etc.
- You love working in a collaborative environment that has a strong focus on teamwork, innovation, open minds and having fun.
- Creative, analytical, curious and ingenious.
- A team player that can share and receive constructive feedback.
- You excel at explaining your ideas to different stakeholders.
- Deeply passionate about design and quality.
- Organized, fully autonomous and proactive.
Here are a few reasons why others have joined our team:
- An award-winning, inspiring workplace that supports its people and recognizes great work
- Stimulating, challenging projects and development opportunities to help you grow your skills and career
Flexible Work Arrangements
Right now, we support 100% remote work, if your role permits. Once it’s safe to do so, we will move to a hybrid approach which will give everyone the best of both worlds – a mix of home and in-office workdays. Schedules will be determined in partnership between individuals, managers, and the team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
If we can provide a specific adjustment to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please let us know when we reach out about a job opportunity. We’ll work with you to meet your needs.
Click here to review other important information about the hiring process, including background checks, internal candidates, and eligibility to work in Canada.
This role is eligible for employee referral bonus. #myReferrals3000