IKO Industries Ltd. is a market leader in the manufacturing of roofing and building materials. IKO is a Canadian owned and operated business with production facilities worldwide and has many years of unparalleled success in the roofing materials industry. Quality, integrity, and trustworthiness are the values that underlie this success, and we have built this company by hiring people who hold these values. People like you!
IKO Marketing has its own full service, in-house creative/design team made up of talented creative professionals working together to create a multitude of promotional and educational communication vehicles for our market audience such as catalogs, brochures, newsletters, online and offline campaigns, product promotions, point of purchase display graphics and more. We’re currently looking for a experienced, creative and talented Graphic Designer to join our creative team. In this role you would work alongside a senior designer and our team of creative professionals to develop supportive sales and marketing materials that follow our brand standards and guidelines.
Provide creative/design support and pre-print production support for varied traditional and non-traditional printed media vehicles
Design support for social media/digital creative with strong knowledge of digital file prep and established server side archiving
work side-by-side with a Senior Designer & Creative Director to develop agreed upon design solution for print and digital media vehicles
Collaborate and offer creative ideas with design team while following established “face-of-brand” guidelines
Provide some support with online/web creative efforts - basic knowledge of basic HTML, WordPress platform needed.
- BFA/College education with emphasis on graphic design/visual communication with a strong knowledge of pre-print production
- Minimum 2 years of professional working experience with both Print and Web in-house,agency, freelance or equivalent
- Solid portfolio of unique work expressing a clear understanding of online and offline design as well as campaign development
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite ( ID, PS, AI, etc. )
- Mac OSX environment
- Strong attention to details with insight and ability to work quickly on MAC platform.
- PC OS knowledge is a plus.
- Video and motion graphic, Adobe After Effects, digital animation experience a strong plus.
- In this role it is important that you are driven, and very self-motivated, and you are a creative thinker, express a positive attitude and like to work in collaboration as much as independently.
College level education in graphic design/visual communication is expected. Portfolio required with resume for consideration. Please send a cover letter, resume and link of your online portifolio or current website showcasing your own work along with salary expectations.
Benefits of Employment: IKO recognizes that its success is due to the strength of its employees. A primary goal of IKO is to promote individual employee's sense of accomplishment and contribution so that employees enjoy their association with IKO. The Company invests in its employees so that they are the most knowledgeable in the industry, and undertakes great efforts to nurture loyalty to, and teamwork at, IKO. We are pleased to offer competitive compensation, health care, a progressive and challenging workplace and a commitment to teamwork and integrity.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment: IKO Industries Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. IKO Industries Ltd. encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.