Enchant Labs is an innovation hub for creating digital, ticketing and product experiences. We combine innovation and agility to deliver magical experiences.
Your mission if you choose to accept it...
Is to join forces with the finest team of magic makers, to drive product design strategy and user experience for our digital products and work with a cross-functional team to deliver products that drive business growth and engagement. Design and innovate for user experience as we redefine event ticketing technology, customer and staff experience.
About Enchant Labs:
Enchant Labs is where the digital magic happens. Supported by Enchant, we invent and build the technology that creates magical memories for millions of guests every year. We’re constantly innovating our digital, ticketing and product experiences to ensure every touchpoint of every event is filled with amazement and wonder.
If you have an innovative spirit and a drive to create meaningful experiences, we should talk. Enchant labs could be the place you weave your own kind of magic for years to come.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Lead and provide end to end design solutions from discovery to design validation, and drive design process improvement with a user-centered and data-driven design approach.
- Collaborate with the creative, marketing, ticketing and development teams to clearly communicate the functionality of designs, business objectives and project requirements.
- Conduct user research, competitive analysis, and usability testing through a solid methodology and process, while working with internal and external design teams.
- Create UX deliverables including personas, information architecture, wireframes, functional specifications, site maps, user scenarios, user flows, guides and interactive prototypes.
- Work within tight project schedules and deadlines, often on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Spearhead major product design solutions and take full ownership of project outcomes.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/Product Designer working in products/software space.
- Strong practical working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, XD and Sketch.
- A stunning portfolio of your work that demonstrates your UX skills and creativity.
- Solid up-to-date understanding of UX best practices and visual trends in digital products.
- Experience working within cross-functional development teams with agile methodologies.
- Organized, detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple, ongoing projects.
- Experience collecting customer feedback through usability tests or user interviews in order to identify points of friction and the ability to address them in a quick and iterative way.
- Great collaborator and communicator, able to give and receive constructive feedback to improve the finished product and design process.
- A sincere desire to help create magical memories.
- Your own personal values are aligned with those of Enchant; Driven, Courageous, Sincere, Magical.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
At Enchant, we want to take care of our team and ensure they have everything they need to be successful. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- A competitive benefits package.
- Remote environment with team members spread out across the world.
- Since we’re located all over the world it provides flexibility on hours worked.
- Unlimited vacation after one year.
- The tools you need to get the job done well - personalized equipment package.
- We’re a small yet mighty team so you’ll have impact almost immediately.
- Virtual socials with a fun team (quarterly team lunches, coffee chats, happy hour).
- We’re scaling! So there’s an opportunity to grow with us in whatever professional area you’re looking to grow.
- Last but certainly not least, you’re an integral part of creating Christmas traditions and creating magical memories! Plus free tickets to our Enchant events ;)
Are you ready to join our team of magic makers? Apply today. We’re excited to meet you.
Enchant is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We’re committed to continually developing and upholding an inclusive and diverse environment where every voice, perspective, and idea is heard. We embrace differences and know that our diverse team is our strength and what drives our innovation.