Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Upland. Have you got what it takes?
At Upland, design is a core competency. Our designers work closely with developers and product managers to build the future of our platform. They contribute to every aspect of the product development process – from user research, to brainstorming ideas, to crafting the most delightful interaction, to polishing pixels. Here you will flex and develop your full range of research, product design, interaction design, and visual design muscles.
What You Will Be Doing
- Facilitate the customer's product vision by conceiving, sketching, and prototyping experiences for digital products
- Design and conduct user research, including user interviews and user testing workshops
- Translate research data into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Collaborate across disciplines and be a strong voice in designing for user-centric solutions
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Work on well-defined briefs, executing someone else's vision
- Be told how to solve problems – you will bring your strategic expertise to discussions and help drive the decision making process
- Design in isolation of other disciplines
- Get bored working on a single feature component over and over again
Product Designer Key Responsibilities
- Deliver pixel-perfect features that delight our users
- Be an active advocate for user-centric design across our product portfolio
- Uphold Upland's high standards for usability and customer satisfaction
- Completed a bachelor's degree or a design bootcamp
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a UX/UI Product designer
- Experience as a product designer for enterprise software products
- Proficiency working with visual design tools, such as Figma, Sketch, Invision or Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment and working collaboratively with product managers and developers, from concept to implementation
- Daily work schedule that has at least four hours of overlap with standard work hours in Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC+10)
- Familiarity with technical aspects of UX across mobile, web, and devices
- Knowledge of statistics/probability and visualizations
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based tools for digital transformation. The Upland Cloud enables thousands of organizations to engage with customers on key digital channels, optimize sales team performance, manage projects and IT costs, and automate critical document workflows. The Upland Cloud is backed by a 100% customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.