ContentFly (YC W21) is building "the" AI-driven platform for producing great content. We're a team of top performers from world-class companies, backed by Khosla Ventures, YCombinator & other top-tier investors. We're one of the fastest-growing Series A companies in the world, scaling from $300k to $3.5m in ARR in less than a year. We continue to grow at 25% MoM. Boasting a world-class talent marketplace, cutting edge content creation AI & pure smart product building, we have an opportunity to build a product every marketing org on the planet needs: an all-in-one platform for great content marketing.
We're looking for a Product Designer to help define the future of Contentfly. As a member of the design team, you will be involved in crafting the experience of new features, while elevating and optimizing our current offerings. Your role will span across the entire design process - from generative research to prototyping, usability testing and high-fidelity, dev-ready mockups.
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, stakeholders and other members of the design team to define user problems and discover new opportunities through conducting UX research initiatives
- Design purposeful solutions that are relentlessly focused on solving real user problems
- Help to establish, promote and support human-centred design principles, best practises and accessibility standards
- Contribute to our ever-growing design system and visual design language
- Clearly articulate design rationale to peers and stakeholders, while always addressing technical feasibility and business goals
- 3+ years of experience working as a Product Designer (or similar role), ideally in SaaS companies
- A portfolio showcasing a strong understanding of interaction and visual design in addition to product strategy and design thinking
- A deep understanding of building scalable design solutions that are inherently accessible
- Experience working in a collaborative and lean/agile environment (startup, product, agency, studio)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Figma
- Experience with illustration & animation
- Experience building design systems
- Above market salary + options
- Unlimited vacation/PTO
- Fully remote & distributed
- Free laptop + home office budget
- Physical + mental health budgets
- We'll fly you around the world multiple times a year to hang out with the team in interesting places
Contentfly is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. Contentfly is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.