Clearco is a company built by founders for founders, and we're laser-focused on our mission to help entrepreneurs succeed. Our product team is made up of multidisciplinary teams of designers, product managers, and product operations. We care deeply about the people who use our products. The product team plays an integral part in empathizing with the needs, emotions and behaviors of people who use our products to inspire and inform it's design.
We're looking for a User Experience Researcher (UXR) to work on one of our core digital products. They will have the opportunity to make a huge impact by informing the design of a platform that will increase the value of founders' businesses across the globe. The successful candidate will help uncover and synthesize insights that inform our platform design strategy helping us connect our customers' needs with our business goals. They will be passionate about user experience research and comfortable working at all stages of product development (evaluative and generative acumen) across a variety of initiatives.
Application Deadline: October 12, 2021
Please be advised someone from the recruitment team will be in touch shortly after the application deadline.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Work with and coach Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and other UXRs to enable, prioritize and help identify correct research plans in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Plan and execute your own research using multiple qualitative and quantitative research methods with input and support from other team members.
- Help evolve and maintain the end to end user research practice and process across our product teams to improve the quality and accuracy of our insights.
- Identify and iterate upon user segmentation and personas necessary to facilitate and recruit for research studies and panels.
- Collect and analyze data, synthesizing and packaging impactful insights that enable strategic and tactical decision making.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- Obsess over founders functional and psychological needs and act as the voice of the customer in day to day interactions.
You will thrive if you:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5+ Years or equivalent experience with product research utilizing various generative and evaluative qualitative and quantitative methods including but not limited to interviews, usability studies, contextual inquiry and surveys.
- A passion for creating a positive, collaborative customer-centric culture of continuous discovery.
Clearco is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. At Clearco, we're committed to developing and upholding an inclusive, transparent, and comfortable environment for all. We create a space where every voice, perspective, and idea is heard and acknowledged. We embrace differences, and know that our diverse team is our strength and what drives our innovation.
Clearco is committed to developing a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodation, please email us at email@example.com and we'll work with you to meet your accessibility needs.