Do you want to join a diverse and global team that is revolutionizing the cardiovascular healthcare industry? Circle CVI is hiring!
About Circle Cardiovascular Imaging
Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc. (Circle CVI) is revolutionizing the medical technology industry by developing world-class and advanced post-processing solutions for cardiovascular and neurovascular imaging. Headquartered in Calgary and with offices in Germany, the Netherlands, China, and the USA, Circle CVI is a global leader serving over 1000 hospitals in over 50 countries.
Founded in 2007, Circle CVI has partnered with some of the most respected bodies in the medical field to disrupt and innovate cardiovascular and neurovascular imaging using machine learning, big data, AI, and other technologies. Our proprietary technology successfully demonstrates our capabilities within the same range as expert human readers, improving cardiovascular health through excellence in imaging as an integral part of precision medicine.
In early 2021, we have received a significant investment from the Canadian government’s Western Diversification Program (WDP) as recognition for our position “as the world leader in cardiovascular imaging.” With the highest priority in excellence, our products and services are truly changing the world, allowing healthcare providers to give more precise care to patients.
Currently, Circle CVI is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team.
About the Opportunity
As our new Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Work with the Product team to help create and validate the next generation of user experience for cardiac imaging software
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex user journeys into intuitive and elegant product experiences.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager and Engineering Manager in the discovery process for new products and features, helping drive the design vision across the value stream.
- Create process flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity mocks to communicate design strategies and detailed interaction behaviours effectively.
- Plan and implement the overall user experience strategy within your value stream
- Own the production of designs and documents for presentation to engineers, product managers, peer design teams, and senior executives.
- Distill user research, competitive analysis and feedback into user-centred design goals
- Develop and evaluate personas, user stories, and conduct usability studies.
- Ask questions, gather data, and analyze data
- Handle multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Expected to travel when needed
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a UI/UX designer, experience designer, product designer, or interaction designer.
- Bachelor’s or MS in a human behaviour related field (or equivalent and demonstrable work experience)
- You have an expert understanding of the principles of design, information flow, and accessibility
- A demonstrated mastery of UX principles, user-centred design, and design systems
- You are curious, committed to continuous learning, and open to constructive feedback
About the Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits on day one
- RRSP matching program
- Transportation allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement program
- Gratifying internal recognition/kudos programs
- Annual salary review – based on company and individual performance
- Fun, inclusive, ego-free environment where diversity and individual thoughts are encouraged and valued
- Company/team building events such as amusement park festivals, outdoor picnics, BBQs, etc.
Upon joining Circle CVI, you will be welcomed into a collaborative and supportive company with uncompromising values on quality, innovation, culture, and customer service. Join us in changing the medical technology world and submit your application below.