Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
Location: For this role we are open to remote work located anywhere within the United States and Canada.
About the Opportunity:
Ceridian is looking for self-starting, highly motivated Sr Product Designers to design useful, usable, and desirable products for the millions of workers who rely on them every day. HR and workforce management tools should demonstrate the same care and craft of consumer software, designed with contemporary user- and human-centered practices.
Sr Product Designers work across a range of design practice, from up-front research, insights, and strategy, though to ideation, prototyping, and testing, and to delivery of final designs. We're not looking for ‘unicorns,’ who are expected to be brilliant at everything, but we do presume some comfort throughout the design process, and a desire to continually broaden and improve your skills.
Key to Product Design success is close collaboration with Product Managers and Engineers. Sr Product Designers are expected to be strong partners in this relationship, involved in prioritization, planning, and decisions along the way to execution.
What you'll get to do:
- Design and re-design product experiences within one of our cross-platform, shared experience pillars, such as: Dayforce Application Home, Global Navigation, Search, Profile, or HR Service Delivery.
- Conduct upfront user research to better understand user needs and behaviors, and usability testing to see how your solutions work for users
- Work with Product Managers and Engineers to plan roadmaps, gather requirements, and structure the work
- Present work, and articulate design decisions, to executives and other stakeholders
- Ideation and prototyping to explore different options
- Detailed design, built upon our Design System, that brings our solutions to life
- Contribute to our Design System as needed
- Advocate for Accessibility and Inclusive Design practices
- Support recruiting processes, reaching out to potential candidates, taking part in interviews
Skills and Experience we value:
- Comfortable with being self-directed; you don’t need someone guiding you through the design work
- Familiarity with user-centered and human-centered design approaches
- Of the following skills, Expert in one, Advanced in 2, and Proficient in 2: Interaction Design, Visual Design, Information Architecture, UX W
- Understands how design work connects with broader business value
- Experience working in Familiar with Accessibility Guidelines and Inclusive Design practices
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.