This is a full-time permanent, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across the lower mainland. Once hired we will provide you with everything you need to do your job.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Discover opportunities to enhance and evolve our user experience through usability research.
- Create user scenarios, user journeys, wireframes, UI designs, mockups, and interactive prototypes for various sections of our e-commerce website.
- Develop and maintain Canada Drives’ design system using Figma or a similar tool.
- Present ideas, concepts and designs, research findings and customer insights, user needs, and design rationale to multidisciplinary teams, as well as to key stakeholders.
- Work closely with our product team including Project Managers, Developers, and Q/A.
What You Should Already Have:
- 5+ years experience as a UX Designer with a strong portfolio or samples of work showcasing design and research projects.
- Degree or Diploma in UX/UI Design or similar.
- Experience designing for e-commerce will be considered a strong asset.
- Experience setting up and conducting user research.
- Experience designing and shipping products to development teams.
- A strong understanding of current UX/UI trends, technical requirements and limitations.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work closely and effectively with Project Managers, Developers, QA, and the rest of the UX/UI team.
- A team-first attitude, willing to work on all projects big or small. Strong attention to detail.
- Experience using Figma and Adobe XD
Please apply with a link to your online portfolio!